Ohio Riders Bike Night/Dinner - Catalfino's on Mondays

Casper

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right folks. Yota and I discussed it. We're going to try this out and see how it goes.

www.catalfinos.com

10501 Blacklick-Eastern Rd

Pickerington, Ohio 43147

Map

This is one of the best pizza joints you'll ever eat at. It's right across from the AMA and Motorcycle Museum. This is where 97.1 broadcasts from for the OSU games. It is just south of 70, making it easier to get to than Wings and Rings (which doesn't exist anymore).

This is more of a weekly dinner gathering than a bike night. There will be live blues/jazz bands most of the nights. Jim's going to have food and drink specials for us. He's also going to bump up his staffing for us so we don't have the horrible waits we've had in the past. We'll kick this off April 5th, at roughly 6:30P.

PS: You have to try the "Frank's Way" pizza.

never mind I found it...:D

No, there were 3 Harley's (2 full dressers, one not) parked on the wrong side of a concrete island in the parking lot. Waitress girl either didn't see the bikes or never bothered to look and backed right into the non-full dresser, knocking it over. I've never seen rednecks move out of the restaurant that fast before. Douchiness all around, the waitress for not looking in her mirrors and the Harley squids for parking where there wasn't a parking spot.

ok, I never saw that one. I was thinking of the car that entered the exit, and parted the bikes like the parting of the Red Sea. I moved over, took off, and didn't hang around.

Well I'm new to this site but my girlfriend and I are gonna swing down. Is everyone just planning on hanging out on the patio tonight? Is anybody leaving from the Delaware area and would like to meet up and ride down? Were planning on leaving a lil after six when she gets off work. I will check this out again around 5:30.