Ohio Riders Bike Night/Dinner - Catalfino's on Mondays

Casper

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a doubtful tonight. It isn't safe for me to be on two wheels today due to health issues. Hope you guys/gals have a blast! Awesome weather right now, hope it holds up for you.

Pretty sure the wife is completly pissed at me so I'll prolly hop on the sumo and come out.

what time you leaving if you go, i might go just got to check and make sure the wife has nothin i need to do.

yeah.... covering a shift...:drink:

See you were busy anyway tonight. You couldn't have take a shower with me...errrr helped install a shower door....;)

edit: Oh btw I won't be able to do it Friday either. I'm taking my Daughter to the Newport Aquarium for the day. Maybe this weekend. I have way too much work to do and not enough time to get it all done.

Edited by Meanie

See you were busy anyway tonight. You couldn't have take a shower with me...errrr helped install a shower door....;)

edit: Oh btw I won't be able to do it Friday either. I'm taking my Daughter to the Newport Aquarium for the day. Maybe this weekend. I have way too much work to do and not enough time to get it all done.

dude you are straight killin me...:D just let me know when you wanna get it done...

Anyone riding from Easton area? I hate that boring ride alone....

We pass easton but were meeting up with another couple near the zoo at 615. I would prefer not to exit near easton due to bad traffic / drivers.

What did you do this time? Do I have to get cake again?
Spoke my mind and gave my honest straight forawd thoughts on a few things. And I rather just eat the cake out of MY hand but I'll take what I can get. :)
what time you leaving if you go, i might go just got to check and make sure the wife has nothin i need to do.

530-600 if I roll, not 100% sure yet.

Spoke my mind and gave my honest straight forawd thoughts on a few things. And I rather just eat the cake out of MY hand but I'll take what I can get. :)

530-600 if I roll, not 100% sure yet.

i will check back in a few and see closer to six would be better for me