Ohio Riders Bike Night/Dinner - Catalfino's on Mondays

Casper

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work every monday until 7, but we will definitely be there with our twin bikes His is prettier right now... but next year mine will be better ;)

nice. a new bike! I totally missed that you got a new one.

rockin the big wheel, eh justin?
nice. a new bike! I totally missed that you got a new one.

Ive been kinda on the DL about it... Should have it all put back together sometime this week I hope :) I only rode it part of the way home from Dayton, so I'm definitely looking forward to getting back on it :D

Nice, we found a place that's not on Polaris. :banana:
As much as it pains me.......... I fully agree with somthing John has said. :(

Yeahhhh, but watch it around I-70 / 256 / 204. It's just as crowded and crazy as Polaris sometimes. I see stuff happen there all the time. Maybe even more than stuff happening up at Polaris. But it's fine, I ride through there a bunch. Just watch for sudden lane changes. And sudden stops. And people turning left in front of you. Oh, hey, it's a shopping center... Now I understand...

I was actually commenting on the distance from my home, but I agree that area has horrible traffic. The intersections from Marcus Theater to Wal-Mart suck.

Like everywhere else in Franklin County, I suppose. But I do like Italian food...

And what the heck else is there to do on Monday nights...

Yeahhhh, but watch it around I-70 / 256 / 204. It's just as crowded and crazy as Polaris sometimes. I see stuff happen there all the time. Maybe even more than stuff happening up at Polaris.

Even better than ditzy Hooters waitresses backing into chromed out Harley's?

Even better than ditzy Hooters waitresses backing into chromed out Harley's?

When that car pulled into all the QSL exit traffic? Is that who that was? I saw part of that. I never knew who. Really odd was the traffic cop letting her do that...

When that car pulled into all the QSL exit traffic? Is that who that was? I saw part of that. I never knew who. Really odd was the traffic cop letting her do that...

No, there were 3 Harley's (2 full dressers, one not) parked on the wrong side of a concrete island in the parking lot. Waitress girl either didn't see the bikes or never bothered to look and backed right into the non-full dresser, knocking it over. I've never seen rednecks move out of the restaurant that fast before. Douchiness all around, the waitress for not looking in her mirrors and the Harley squids for parking where there wasn't a parking spot.

Yeahhhh, but watch it around I-70 / 256 / 204. It's just as crowded and crazy as Polaris sometimes. I see stuff happen there all the time. Maybe even more than stuff happening up at Polaris. But it's fine, I ride through there a bunch. Just watch for sudden lane changes. And sudden stops. And people turning left in front of you. Oh, hey, it's a shopping center... Now I understand...

204 isn't bad at all. That's the exit we use to by pass 256. Anyone coming to this dinner night can take the 204 exit off 70east too (first exit passed 256). They would go to the light at the end of the exit and turn right. Then next light turn left and Catalfino's is on the left.

This is a great pizza place. I have grown up on Frank's pizza (RIP). They started as Frank's pizza in Walnut Heights (my old neighborhood).

Can't wait till Monday! Yay!

204 isn't bad at all. That's the exit we use to by pass 256. Anyone coming to this dinner night can take the 204 exit off 70east too (first exit passed 256). They would go to the light at the end of the exit and turn right. Then next light turn left and Catalfino's is on the left.

This is a great pizza place. I have grown up on Frank's pizza (RIP). They started as Frank's pizza in Walnut Heights (my old neighborhood).

Can't wait till Monday! Yay!

Doah! This is correct, the 112C exit for 204 is much easier to navigate.

I will use it from now on, I forgot it was there. durrrrr

But you still have to deal with 256 to get home.

256 is only bad between 7a-8a, and 4:30p-5:30p. FYI. Time it around that and you'll have smooth sailing. At 6:30p (when this starts), you'll have no problems.