Could be love.... BMW S1000RR

curby

I spend some time over at advrider.com and yea, the BMW's do seem to have lots of small gremlins and a few bigger ones. Guess maybe the BMW quality is a misnomer when the subject is bikes. Of course the guys over at ADV do use there bikes pretty hard in nasty conditions.

I spend some time over at advrider.com and yea, the BMW's do seem to have lots of small gremlins and a few bigger ones. Guess maybe the BMW quality is a misnomer when the subject is bikes. Of course the guys over at ADV do use there bikes pretty hard in nasty conditions.

These bikes have been engineered by the post-Nazi Germans. Not the attention to detail, "Einer, zwei, drei" focus of the brow-beaten ancestors. Hence their Ducati-like maintenance intervals.

I thought you were retard strong without the limp wrists.

I tried to flirt with you yesterday but it was your girlfriend driving instead of you. She doesn't have a clue about who I am though.

:confused:

Was I with her? Friday night we went to Wallyworld for groceries, then up the road to Wolfey's Pub.

Saturday we got CiCi's pizza.

Sunday she went to the gym.

So we were out very little this weekend.

:confused:

Was I with her? Friday night we went to Wallyworld for groceries, then up the road to Wolfey's Pub.

Saturday we got CiCi's pizza.

Sunday she went to the gym.

So we were out very little this weekend.

Sunday afternoon about 3:00 PM. I followed her up Abbey to Broad then pulled beside her going north on 57 when I saw it wasn't you I turned east on Taylor. She doesn't know who I am and she drives too fast.

I'm not sure if it has been said yet, but All-Season's in Wooster has a demo you can drive

may have to hit that up this week...

Sunday afternoon about 3:00 PM. I followed her up Abbey to Broad then pulled beside her going north on 57 when I saw it wasn't you I turned east on Taylor. She doesn't know who I am and she drives too fast.

[cough] stalker [cough]

I have to stalk her she is too hot for Justin. You never know when she will be ready to try out a real man in the car next to her. I want to be there when that happens.

Yeah, but you're luck it will be the next time you are in the back of a city-owned Crown Vic. Though, the way JRMMii tells it, she does like handcuffs on her man.:ky: