Information regarding Dyno Day

DTM Brian

A couple thoughts and reminders for the dyno day.

1. If you are going to dyno please bring cash. Just like last year I will be getting help from members of OR to help with the dyno day. I will not have time to run credit/debit cards this day. I want to make sure that we get all of those who want on the dyno a chance.

2. Please take it easy while arriving and leaving the dyno day. The other shops around me have been working saturdays which means there is a possibility cars will be coming in and out.

3. Try to park the bikes as close to my section of the building both on the side and by the bay doors. Again some of the other shops are open around me and we need to make sure we have a path for customers of the other shops to get in out.

4. If you have trash please find a place other then the ground to put it. I do not think this was a problem last year. Thank you in advance regarding this matter.

5. If you are coming in a car to spectate please park along the service road staying off the grass so we can have more room for bikes around the shop.

6. Please have fun and if you take pictures I would greatly appreciate if you can provide a copy of them to me.

7.Rick37 is going to be providing us with pizzas. If you are eating with us please help with with the cost.

I want to thank all of Ohio Riders members in advance for the continued business and support. I am looking forwarded to having as much as the rest of you at the dyno day.:)

I've got one more to add. Please dont throw your cigarette butts on the ground. Either field dress them and throw them in the trash or find an ashtray or coffee can. I must have picked up 500 of them last year. I wont be doing it this year.

I've got one more to add. Please dont throw your cigarette butts on the ground. Either field dress them and throw them in the trash or find an ashtray or coffee can. I must have picked up 500 of them last year. I wont be doing it this year.

Ditto. Don't throw your cigarette butts on the ground. I'm a smoker, and that shit pisses me off.

:plus1:

Seeing as i don't smoke anymore I'll not be picking up any cigarette butts.