Skydiving Meet

Cheech

Is static line an option there Cheechie, if so I'm in.

I'll keep that in mind. From what I can remember, it wasn't at Start Skydiving Ohio, but that doesn't mean someplace else won't have it.

I would TOTALLY LOVE TO.... Depends on how soon you guys go, I'm not sure how quickly I could scrape together the cash.

That's why I wanted to make this in June, should give everyone some time to come up with monies.

That's why I wanted to make this in June, should give everyone some time to come up with monies.

Cooldeal man! Make it after June 17th;) That is my last day for my Americorps gig...

I would be in if it was reasonable. I also want to bungee jump off the New Riever bridge this year as well so cost is a factor for me. If its under $150 I'm in.....

There was a linky to clicky --- http://www.startskydiving.com/tandem-pricing.htm

• 1 month later...
I havent read all of the posts so I am not sure if this is on here but... This place is where I went and it is in Xenia. Not too bad at all! I Loved It!!!

http://www.skydiveohio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=16

Ive done all my jumps there.. great people and my choice of drop zone. They also do group discounts.

• 3 weeks later...

absolutely, you hit it on the noise with the hike up your skirt comment ha. Im new to the site and riding, but if anyone could also help me with other main events around ohio id love to go ride. The guy who i bought the bike from also said something about scavenger hunts and stuff, more info on that?

But count me in for the skydiving, my girl and i have been dying to do it but we wanted a good group to go with

Since my dental insurance company is screwing me over here, I really can't afford to do this. Sorry gang, if someone else wants to put this together I'll leave everything here.