Saturday 04.03.2010 10/22 NKY

jonni black

The junkies will be hitting 10/22 (165 & 1504) this saturday. We will be meeting at the Shell station in wilder (off the wilder exit 275) around 11am for a 1130-12sih roll out. Anyone is welcome to join us.

Edited by jonni black

aww, you hurt my feelings. (cough, yeah right)

yes since that was my intention and all.

you got something to say, then you should stop by shell on saturday.

i am just trying to be friendly and invite some of you OR folks to ride with us.

is this a ride with the assfault junkies?

ehh...I'll pass.

U mean get passed LOL:D
then by all means, sit your whiney bitch ass at home.

we are just trying to have a friendly saturday ride. all are welcome. leave the drama at home though.

And so it begins already... :nono:

April 1st. At least last year this shit didn't start until May.

Seriously though, this is the day of the dyno day. Have fun, be safe, blah blah blah.

And so it begins already... :nono:

Aprils 1st. At least last year this shit didn't start until May.

Seriously though, this is the day of the dyno day. Have fun, be safe, blah blah blah.

:plus1:

who cares, i would have joined if i could have made it out. but dyno day is more of a priority in my mind. i can ride 10/22 whenever i feel the need. dyno day on the other hand is only once a year. sorry, hope you guys have fun and i am sure i will see you out there before the season ends.

Nice roads, but I don't know how you all can constantly ride them over and over every outting, every year. I don't care how twisty they are, I'd be getting sick of the same routes.

I change it up for myself every year... different routes, different roads... There are still some I haven't ran this year, that I ran on a regular last year. Going backwards is still kinda sketchy for me. Last year, I always rode 22 down to Falmouth. I don't think I ran it once, backwards last season. That'll be new to me this season.

You ain't seen nothing yet down there Nick. :)

yes since that was my intention and all.

you got something to say, then you should stop by shell on saturday.

i am just trying to be friendly and invite some of you OR folks to ride with us.

you ain't being friendly with that tone.:wtf: I'm not picking on you. because I don't know you. but I am grouping you with the rest. which I know is wrong to judge people I don't know. but honestly, I wouldn't let any of you ride within 200 feet of me. some of you guys can't ride for shit. and that's why I won't ride with you guys and wouldn't recommend it to a newer or experienced rider.

there are so many things I want to say.. and no, it's not about the "assfault junkies". it's more do to with all you new riders riding way above your experience levels. it's become a total squid fest.

it's a good thing the route is spread out so far, otherwise the cops would be so heavy down there no one could ever go riding without being stopped by a cop again.

sorry if I offend any of the regular assfault junkies that ride with a brain or in their experience levels. I just wish the rest of your members would.

I'm no angel and niether is the guys I ride with, but we aren't picking up a bike every time we meet. and on the very first frigging road on the very first corner of that road.

god damn it, if someone can't control it that early, I don't want that person to be anywhere near me on a ride. and that's what your group has become.

it's not the older assfault junkie members. it's all you newer guys. you guys all act like a bunch of d-bag freshmen college frat guys when it comes time to go for a ride or when you meet up to hang out anywhere. I'd be embarassed to be seen with some of you guys.

you guys aren't going to be able to keep up with guys like Mellow, or Gixxie750 . they're way above your skill levels. the sooner you guys realize it, the more fun the rest of the group will have. they wont have to stop every 20 miles to pick one of you up from a ditch. and everyone will go home with their bike in one piece.

now, does it make you happy to hear what people are saying behind your backs?

I've often been asked if I'm one of you guys by people I meet out riding. and you know what they all say when I chuckle and say hell no? cool, those guys are a bunch of idiot tool bags.

it's too bad the older members are categorized with you guys. but, they did invite you guys to ride with them. it's you guys giving them a bad name. they're just trying to be nice and make new friends.

I'd be more impressed with a guy that can check himself and keep his ego under control on a ride than the new guy with a new 1000 for his first bike screaming down 22 at a reckless pace trying to impress the guys riding up front just cruising along at a comfortable relaxed pace.

and to the guys that show up high...that's just fucking getting out of hand if you ask me. you want to put yourself in danger go for it. but to get in a pack of other guys riding at highway speeds high is just fucking asinine.

Edited by serpentracer

I change it up for myself every year... different routes, different roads... There are still some I haven't ran this year, that I ran on a regular last year. Going backwards is still kinda sketchy for me. Last year, I always rode 22 down to Falmouth. I don't think I ran it once, backwards last season. That'll be new to me this season.

You ain't seen nothing yet down there Nick. :)

I will agree, riding a route you know really well backwards is always a challenge.

Fun Fun!

I agree we all need to ride safer. All I know is in any rider there is a short phase (or long) where you are just learning to go fast and push too hard. All people are diff, but they all love riding. As far as what other people think about us i am so used to the behind the back talk so none of this is new. All i can do is get people to the track and let them see what riding a motorcylce fast means.

looks like I picked a good day to drop by these old forums again.... I was planning on possibly hitting this route tomorrow but I don't remember how to get there... if anyone could email me a google.map of it or sumthin......? much appreciated.

(No I will not be getting out as early as those going with this group so I can't just "tag along" and follow you. You all ride way to fast and crazy for me anyway I can't keep up on my poor slow old zuki)...

looks like I picked a good day to drop by these old forums again.... I was planning on possibly hitting this route tomorrow but I don't remember how to get there... if anyone could email me a google.map of it or sumthin......? much appreciated.

(No I will not be getting out as early as those going with this group so I can't just "tag along" and follow you. You all ride way to fast and crazy for me anyway I can't keep up on my poor slow old zuki)...

Zoom in on route 10 and 22 and find the best way for you to get to them by back tracking on the map from where you would be coming from.;)

take 471 to 275 towards the airport. get off the wilder exit, turn left then 915 is on your right. 915 will take you to 10/165/1504/22

you are more than welcome to join the group ride. we will more than likely have 2 groups. a faster group and a slower group. we always wait for everyone at stop signs and intersections. no one every gets left behind.

you ain't being friendly with that tone.:wtf: I'm not picking on you. because I don't know you. but I am grouping you with the rest.

you are right. you dont know me. and if you ever rode with me you would know that i am normally the last guy in the group riding the SLOWEST.

i was around last season and you are also correct about someone crashing EVERY weekend. most of the time they could ride their bike home. on several other occasions they could not. i did have a highside last year on 915 but considering the circumstances that caused my accident, there wasnt much else i could do. but we live and learn and move on.