Indysuperbikes.com (may not) suck!

NinjaNick

Damn I hope it was a glitch. They were $15 dollars more expensive after my whole cart was tallied than the cheapest I found at Motosport.com, but Indysuperbikes allowed me to select colors of the Galfer braided lines so I want to go with them.

I will try Indysuperbikes again in the morning. Thanks for setting me str8 and giving your opinions. :cheers:

What? It's still the best. No taxes, no traveling, better prices, and it's what we do in the new age.

I've never experienced what I have posted about until tonight and it is very rare, so it is irrelevant to that quote. :p Plus I can shop 24/7 and don't have to wait for store hours to take affect. :D

Geesh, I wish I can edit "sucks" out of the thread title now. :lol: I now see there was just a site issue or something if you guys have never had the shipping issue with them.

Zach = I know you were giving me shit man. I just wanted to plead my case. :D

Geesh, I wish I can edit "sucks" out of the thread title now. :lol: I now see there was just a site issue or something if you guys have never had the shipping issue with them.

Zach = I know you were giving me shit man. I just wanted to plead my case. :D

Shazammm!!! ( makes Genie head nod )

Yeah, they have GREAT customer service! I had them call me with a question about my order and ended up getting a refund of $47.95 instead of them just shipping everything I ordered they called to double check and ended up saving me some cash on brake pads because the brake line kit I ordered will give me enough pads, not just one set. :cool: