Stolen, Black Katana

Lunatik3

08190920430001.jpg

1996 Suzuki Katana 600

This bike was parked for a few months in a visitor parking area in my complex. I had a wicked big cable run through the wheels and frame to secure it.

The easy part, bike has no key ignition. That's probably how they got it if they got past the cable lock.

Any information is greatly appreciated. I have been out of state since about October. Last time this bike was seen was about a month or so ago.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about that man, you've got it streetfightered too similar to mine.

It must have been stolen b/c you know EVERYONE wants a Kat! :D

If I see my baby's twin out I'll be sure to ask questions or at least inspect it!

I don't see why you guys like those banna seats lol

It's a personal choice that some make when the reach that point of realization that Katanas really and truly are superior to all other bikes! haha

:D

Some poor sucker is going to be PISSED when he realizes he risked jail time for a Katana.

kidding man - i said the same thing when someone on the EX500 forum had their bike stolen. what a kick in the junk to start it up and realize what it is (and what it ISN'T).

kat 600 sportsbike ?scince when . just jk lol

this from a guy with a 111Hp 1100 Katana?

Well obvisously this site still hasn't had their balls drop. So fuck it. If I wanted to hear this kind of bitching and moaning I would have mentioned chicken wings.

Calm down bubby. You should have paid for storage if you were going out of town for an extended period. You left an uninsured bike sitting outside in an apartment complex parking lot in Columbus? What result did you expect?

Now, can you spot me some chicken wings? I'm good for it I swear.

Well obvisously this site still hasn't had their balls drop. So fuck it. If I wanted to hear this kind of bitching and moaning I would have mentioned chicken wings.

What do you expect? People steal shit, especially desirable things that are left unattended in an open, public space for several months. If I drove my CBR or my Lexus to the Hilltop in Columbus and left it in an alley for just a week, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't there when I came back. You left it for months with no insurance. Did you think we'd take up a collection to buy you a new bike?

Sorry, it sucks that it happened. I've had a car stolen before, when I was 500 miles from home. I just can't feel sorry for you.