Mid-Late april eat n ride

magley64

Knock, knock....Big Speazy says group there is a group to Millersburg Hotel that Saturday....this you guys or another OR bunch? If ya are going to Co-Knockton, Warehouse is new owner and different chef...happened last year. Either way....I can meet folks at Roscoe, or ... If youse is the bunch coming to Millersburg....for the Hotel eats, they have separate meeting rooms....call owner Bill @ (330) 674-1457, and see whot doing. Village Admin, is Kevin Brooks...put some cones down and have a bike only parking?

Y'all lemme know what's doin'. K?

Oh yeah SR60 south of Killbuck to Warsaw, has had the state crews out so you have that black grit/gravel down in all the really neat turns! SR 83 was okay, and you can expect paving operations to commence soon, USR62, SR 93, SR 514 (north side of Nashville) and SR520 from USR62 to Glenmont.

I'd be the red bird that doesn't have the goldwing speakers and such on it! Hi Mags, How's yer winter been?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back from lunch, mentioned it to Bill re: NOTHING definite, but some folks may be headed this way....He says, mention my name, and said discount on meals and will put ya into a room!

Just don't remind him about the Sweeney Todd theater incident and the meat pie being served, I still think it's funny.

Two ADV riders in hotel some where too, saw the bikes out front. Dunno, as I didn't see them (yet).

AND...there's Kawi Kids',"Yard", in Coshocton as well (on main street) lotsa room for seating - Maybe I'll write a book on places to eat...and I thought all that time was wasted on the survey crew!

have not had a chance to ride with anyone since i moved up here august 2007. really want to and have even tried a couple times through this site and SBN. didnt work out though. i'd love to get in on these rides. the 17th won't work for me though as, it's my daughters birthday party. i'm off sunday, monday, and tuesday usually

have not had a chance to ride with anyone since i moved up here august 2007. really want to and have even tried a couple times through this site and SBN. didnt work out though. i'd love to get in on these rides. the 17th won't work for me though as, it's my daughters birthday party. i'm off sunday, monday, and tuesday usually

We have plenty of Sunday rides, usually starting out around 9 or 10. Just keep an eye on the Northeast section.

my thought was simple, meet up somewhere between QSL and Peninsula maybe, ride down to roscoe together, then ask one of the locals (maybe greg, parks, or kawi) to help us out with some nice roads for an hour or 2, eat, and then head back...

I think I can make it on the 17th. Is there room in the slow group?

Same here. Is anyone uncomfortable or opposed to a pretty green noob to ride along at his own pace?! (I'm more than fine with back of the pack as to not hold anyone up, but I'll only push it as far as I'm comfortable)....

Anyone wanna give their $0.02 worth on my attendance?!

noone will be opposed to it as long as you don't act like an idiot... if you say you're new and we see you hitting corners too hot trying to keep up we'll tell you to slow down :)

Like Lost, I'm most likely to slab it down and group ride back up... but we'll see closer too the date

noone will be opposed to it as long as you don't act like an idiot... if you say you're new and we see you hitting corners too hot trying to keep up we'll tell you to slow down :)

Like Lost, I'm most likely to slab it down and group ride back up... but we'll see closer too the date

Most appreciated. And trust me, I have no problem dialing it back on my own when I spook myself haha!

Anyone wanan go through the pages and see if they can come with a tentative head count so far?!

So far the count I've got is somewhere between 18-20....

So, that makes for about 3 or 4 small groups if everyone wanted to go that route?!

Anyone wanna double check my estimate.

I most likely won't be able to make this ride after all. Sounds like I'm going to Kinzua with a couple guys I ride with on my long rides this weekend. This will be my first ride with them this year and can't miss it. Then the 24th is plugged. So the 17th weekend will be my off weekend just to ride around home and spend time with the family. Like I should do.