Dayton: Anyone riding after work?

NinjaNick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday if I can ride it'll be later evening for sure because I have to watch the kids after work while my wife goes somewhere that she has to be.

I can't set anything in stone for you palandor I'm sorry, I have newborns and I never really know if I can 100% make it out during the weeknights. Weekends, YES, weeknights...never sure. I want to say Hell yeah, but I will say maybe...;)

Thursday if I can ride it'll be later evening for sure because I have to watch the kids after work while my wife goes somewhere that she has to be.

I can't set anything in stone for you palandor I'm sorry, I have newborns and I never really know if I can 100% make it out during the weeknights. Weekends, YES, weeknights...never sure. I want to say Hell yeah, but I will say maybe...;)

Ah yes, newborns! Maybe's good enough for me.

Yup, I could have went out riding yesterday but I hate riding when I'm cranky (work is making me cranky lately) as I enjoy it less and focus more on the a-hole cages on the road.