Asian Drivers

gen3flygirl

While at work today I had some guy confirm just about every stereo type when it comes to Asians being bad drivers.

Currently they are doing construction on a very busy road on OSU's campus. It has been reduced to one lane each way. There are shit ton of orange barrels, cones, and signs to direct you. If that wasn't enough there are cops controlling the street lights. Well traffic is still a bitch and there is usually a pretty long line of cars.

This dumb ass decides that he wants to go to the left of the orange cones into the lane next to it. First of all I don't know how this guy managed to fit his F*****g mini van through these things but he did. Second I don't know how he managed not to see a 40 foot long 10 foot wide BUS. You would think that some thing that big coming right at you would signify that traffic is going the opposite direction and that the lane is already occupied. Needless to say Darwin's theory was almost put into place and my bus almost got a very ugly hood ornament.

WTF were you doing driving? Women should not drive. Cooking...cleaning...fucking. *period*

If that asian guy was able to do those things in a minivan he's actually a pretty good driver. Just has questionable judgement.

Never had a specific issue with asian drivers in OH. My favorite drivers in OH are the MF's with the cell phone in one hand and a Gormet coffee in the other (Male or Female and every race).

OSU has always been a bad area because the roads were designed by idiots who's only concern was funneling all traffic into the Horse Shoe parking area. Even if that wasn't where they wanted to go. Of course the 20yo something hot girls walking down the street as distractions don't help either.:rolleyes::eek::popcorn::D