Trackday on a Goldwing

Hailwood

that dude was going slow as shit.

you wanna see a motherfucker flying draggin knee on a goldwing check this vid from deals gap.

yellow dragon!!

Yeah - I kinda noticed that the chase bike on the track wasnt working all that hard.

Gotta give it to the guy. He's got teh skills.

skills...and a radio, ac, heated seat, mini fridge, in dash tv and blu ray, trailer hitch, rearview mirror, cup holders, gps, traction control, windshield wipers, anti lock brakes, remote start, floor mats, sun visors, and all of that other snazzy shit that doesn't belong on a motorcycle :lol:

thats yellow wolf in the video, he gives motorcycle tours in the smokies for a living!

Yep.. and his goldwing is anything but stock. It has decked out suspension, etc. He's a helluva rider.

And this semi is way better.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3hCrFPTlbk

Edited by flounder

that dude was going slow as shit.

you wanna see a motherfucker flying draggin knee on a goldwing check this vid from deals gap.

yellow dragon!!

I would have loved to have seen the looks on the guys faces on the side of the road at the 2:30 mark.

I was following a spark throwing Wing one time. I thought for sure the guy was going to flip it and toss himself and his wife over the guardrail. I would have to say those guys are a few fries short of a happy meal.