Katana PRIDE!!!

JaysonL

well i guess youd b loving your self have a 89 all stock and my speedo tops out at 180 and all the others ive seen are the same my 600 toped out on the speedo at 160 so research more reliable sources .

"1994 Suzuki year code: R 1994 year's GSX1100SR (see picture above) had different technical specifications for the first time since launch in 1981. Even the engine had different character. As the earlier versions had 111 bhp, the new version of the engine was powered down to 95 bhp. The torque was also decreased, from 9.8 kg-m at 6,500 rpm to 8.6 kg-m at 4,000 rpm. The displacement, bore and stroke were still the same but the carburetors different and the oil capacity was increased from 4 liters to 4,2. The ignition advance system became digital. displacement, bore and stroke were still the same but the carburetors different and the oil capacity was increased from 4 liters to 4,2. The ignition advance system became digital. ignition advance system became digital. When decreasing the power output, even the top speed on the speedometer was limited from 240 km/h to 180 km/h. The tank was made smaller, from 22 liters to 19. smaller, from 22 liters to 19. The clutch was now electrically power assisted and the front suspension infinitely adjustable. Rear shocks were updated from traditional upright shockers to modern double tube upside down type shockers with gas chamber attached to the side. chamber attached"

it goes on. That's from suzukicycles.org but seeing that you have an 89 I guess that means you know all about the 94's. Didn't know there was a katana expert lurking on here.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have one - 06 600, first bike it was blue and white....its painted black diamond ice now and the mrs is riding it as her first bike. No complaints, not fast, not light, great for going around town, great on gas, low maintenance, and bullet proof....

Bullet proof? But is it Coshocton Proof? :lol:

So my buddy just bought a '94 GSX 600. Needs some work, so if anyone has any extra parts they want to sell, or whatever, PM me so we can hook up. It's his first bike and it needs a little TLC, but it has a new engine in it and doesn't sound bad, just needs that love and a lot of paint...LOL! Let me know....

I've got a full set of fairings for you!:D

PM me for more info....

i got a katana 600. Who cares what others say!!:bigfinger: atleast i am on two wheels!! what takes balls is go hang out with some of the cincinnati local MC and see what they say about Katanas!

my Kat is a 02 600, with a 03 china body, with a intergrated tail light, shovel gone, two brothers exhuast,

i got a katana 600. Who cares what others say!!:bigfinger: atleast i am on two wheels!! what takes balls is go hang out with some of the cincinnati local MC and see what they say about Katanas!

my Kat is a 02 600, with a 03 china body, with a intergrated tail light, shovel gone, two brothers exhuast,

Pretty sexy man! Do you have any other plans for more modding/powdercoating, anything of the like?! :dunno:

Jet Kit?! Do you have a full system or a slip on?! K&N Filters?! Vortex sprockets?! Blue swingarm, black hardware, blue rims?!

(Just some of my thoughts on what you could be doing/what I would be thinking about if I were you :p)

It's your Kat though, and it's already lookin' pretty good! Looking forward to riding with you sometime this summer! :D

I think he's challenging you. :dunno:

If we're getting this truly serious we're gonna have to lay out ground rules, terms and conditions, all that good shit! B/c I'd put a wager of a weeks worth of Chipotle on this one! :D

If we're getting this truly serious we're gonna have to lay out ground rules, terms and conditions, all that good shit! B/c I'd put a wager of a weeks worth of Chipotle on this one! :D

I hope you have a good job cuz I can tear some Chipotle up