Time for Chicken/Whoolie Contest?

Jcroz91

meh... everyone hates me on here anyways! lol I already told them it was bad. A few fell off already. I think 2 or 3

So by your own admission you already know your status here, yet you still hang around and post and dig yourself a deeper hole. Hum attention whore, lonely or other?

So by your own admission you already know your status here, yet you still hang around and post and dig yourself a deeper hole. Hum attention whore, lonely or other?

no i just dont really care. i just figured id contribute to the thread since my record if particularly interesting.

i really dont hang around here much. Havnt posted on here in months, other than the last few days, due to the fact that im not well liked and iv been busy with school. Obviously anyone would admit their status on here if they had a "status" like mine.

In his defense he's been a lot less of a squid lately. I don't think posting his tome of a driving record is grounds to ban him.

tyler just wants to ban me from every site and tries to push me past my boiling point like he did on CR which got me banned. hes immature.

sry for thread jacking. back to the driving records

Dude... did anyone notice Cheech is holding a freakin' Koala bear in his avatar?!

and yes! thats pretty f-ing legit! lol

Dude... did anyone notice Cheech is holding a freakin' Koala bear in his avatar?!

Nice diversion tactic for your boy Jcroz... :lol:

I don't see why people keep saying that when they broke the law that the charge was BS. If I get caught speeding, or breaking some other traffic law, and I can't prove that I wasn't, I'm not gonna say it was BS, then give details saying that I DID break the law, and that I just don't think I should've been ticketed. I'm not saying that I wouldn't try to get out of it, or get it talked down a bit, though.....

Jcroz, the stock BRAKES on a mustang are pretty good, dual piston calipers, really more than a V6 Mustang needs. No excuse for hitting that Civic, other than you f'ed up, wasn't paying attention, was following too close, racing, etc...

Jcroz, the stock BRAKES on a mustang are pretty good, dual piston calipers, really more than a V6 Mustang needs. No excuse for hitting that Civic, other than you f'ed up, wasn't paying attention, was following too close, racing, etc...

1 im pretty sure jermii or w.e. hates me more than the rest of you... so im not "his boy"

but WOW could you not tell i was joking? i told u i hit some like 40 year old lady... do u really think it had brembos :rolleyes:

obviously it was my fault. read the thread about it. i never said it wasnt my fault or there was any excuse for hitting her? wtf.

yes i was street racing at sawmill and 270 lol. you can walk after than the traffic that moves at the intersection most of the time. ;)

it'll be a game where they hold the male chicken in their mouth the longest. if they can hold it there without gagging and crying while looking in your eyes, they lose.

wat