Supermoto guys! Let's talk CRP...

Moto-Brian

Ok, getting a new Husaberg and converting to Supermoto with it. With that said, I wanna go when there are more SM riders and possibly newer folks wanting to check it out.

I will have the 2010 450 FX Husaberg available to ride even. Won't be getting it complete until a few weeks, but wanted to start gauging interest... You'll fill out a demo form that is needed from me to cover any bad crashes and such, but overall, it is going to be there and when I am not riding it, try it out!

Wally at Wheelsports is the ONLY Husaberg dealer in Ohio and if you like, he's the place to buy! Or, Evansville Superbike as well... Only two guys in 5 states!

But, this thing is pretty bad ass. Will do some trail stuff, as well and mild MX with it...

Let's talk what days and number of folks that want to attend CRP practices...

Cool guys! What we can do is keep this thread alive by posting when we can meet for practice and just good ol' fashioned riding around the track. It's been about 4 years since I turned a wheel there so, I need some practice, but it would be a fun thing to do between road race events and track days...

let me know when. ill come out an get smoked by everyone

Dude, it's for fun and having a good time. They don't race there anymore so, it is to get some slide on. We can all have a blast!

As soon as I get my bikes, I will get this thing going and we can get some folks together and do some SM ridin'!

• 4 weeks later...
Brian, I can more than likley snag a set off a 520 if those will fit. Mines all finished up and ready to go. Pics to follow

I'll have to check. The issue will be axle size obviously. I will ask one of our tech guys... What year?

One, it is a Husaberg. Two, read my post asshat. Said they were back ordered...

KTM wheels are the same that are needed on the Husaberg. 2+2=4...

A simple "wheels are the same" post would have sufficed..

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning. :):bigfinger:

A simple "wheels are the same" post would have sufficed..

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning. :):bigfinger:

Busting your balls, man. Would it be normal of me to answer in a civilized manner? Especially back to you?

Fag.