ZOMG!! DTM Brian is da man

SAMBUSA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking more along the lines of mine is so much faster than yours in the straights that I can take my time in the twisties. You'll never be able to catch up:p

Well, that's one theory.... (I knwo I couldn't keep up on either with my slow bikes)

A few objective assumptions after reading this thread.

1. You guys got the ghey.

2. Northwest Ohio is all straight roads, which is why everyone up there has a busa or bird

3. Kawi traded his bike for an X-Box.

4. :sheepfucker:

Nice one MP, nice one!

All you really need to get from this thread is that Brian is da man. Forget the HP numbers, he opened up power in my bike that hasn't been used yet. I hear alot of times people that get maps done have power on the low end but not on the top and vice versa. Brian made a map for me that opened up the power on both ends of the power band and everywhere in between. I cant say enough how much I appreciate what he did. Hell, next time I see him I'm gonna give him a reach around

All you really need to get from this thread is that Brian is da man. Forget the HP numbers, he opened up power in my bike that hasn't been used yet. I hear alot of times people that get maps done have power on the low end but not on the top and vice versa. Brian made a map for me that opened up the power on both ends of the power band and everywhere in between. I cant say enough how much I appreciate what he did. Hell, next time I see him I'm gonna give him a reach around

It's not all about the max power (sorry Shawn!) it's more about having the power where you need it, and the engine running optimally under all conditions. A properly tuned bike will be faster, but also smoother, and last longer!

:dj:

he scribbled it on a napkin he is good..........

Cell phone pics are more his style. He does that with VIN's instead of writing them down.

I'll figure it out. If not, I'll send it up to Pauly.

You need to have it running my this Saturday.;)

Cell phone pics are more his style. He does that with VIN's instead of writing them down.

You need to have it running my this Saturday.;)

Ya, I'm too damn lazy to write. I almost walk out to cars with the laptop! :lol:

Not gonna be running that soon. It looks like I'm gonna be riding the toofiddy.

A few objective assumptions after reading this thread.....

3. Kawi traded his bike for an X-Box.

:lol:

....You on the other hand have been hiding the fact that you have sheep also. :nono:

Even after hangin' out with us.... He's still tryin' to hide his inner homo

We have our work cut out for us with that one :cool: