ZOMG!! DTM Brian is da man

SAMBUSA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the DTC Shimp was displaying his SILF love all the day long. :D

:lol:That's my boooy

wait............. did he do anything to help it turn? just wondering?

Oh no's you didn't?!? :popcorn::D

Looks like you guys had some fun.... Wish I didn't have so much goin' on right now :(

Wish Brian tuned carbs too, 'cause I know 'Birdy needs one

Youll have to let me know what it does. If everything Ive heard is true it should make less. Ive be told from many sources that the high flow airfilters actually rob power on the Hondas because they create too much turbulence in the air box, thats why I stuck with my oem filters.

I wanted to say thanks to the 4 of you for coming out yesterday. I appreciate the business and the laughs as well. Would you believe I took my last appointment at 3:00 this morning and left at 6:15 am. I had just enough time to get a car tuned and get the customer on his way back to Indiana to make it to work.

I think I am going to have a slow day today. LOL

And everything Sam denied about the sheep was true too.

I didn't deny anything about sheep. I do "enjoy" them. You on the other hand have been hiding the fact that you have sheep also. You've also tried to keep secrets about knowing how to handle a big hose and that you love sliding down the big hard pole. :nono:

I wanted to say thanks to the 4 of you for coming out yesterday. I appreciate the business and the laughs as well. Would you believe I took my last appointment at 3:00 this morning and left at 6:15 am. I had just enough time to get a car tuned and get the customer on his way back to Indiana to make it to work.

I think I am going to have a slow day today. LOL

Was that the million dollar grand am? :D

Youll have to let me know what it does. If everything Ive heard is true it should make less. Ive be told from many sources that the high flow airfilters actually rob power on the Hondas because they create too much turbulence in the air box, thats why I stuck with my oem filters.

I'll post after this weekend. I just want Brian to work his magic to make it smooth across the board for my setup. Not overly concerned with the numbers. If it's down a few horsepower this bike is still extremely fast for me anyways.

tru you prob dont have many corners between your house and bike night locations :lol::D

I was thinking more along the lines of mine is so much faster than yours in the straights that I can take my time in the twisties. You'll never be able to catch up:p