FS: 2003 Suzuki SV650s

FormulaMatt

I have for sale a 2003 SV650s. It currently has about 10,xxx mi. and its in excellent condition. Just got back from a trip to TN/NC with it. Asking $3350. Need to sell QUICK. It is a awesome bike. I have only had it 2 weeks. Belonged to a buddy of mine and Hoblicks before that. I didn't plan on selling, but I have another machine shop bill to pay for the stroker for my boat and right now, it gets first priority on getting completed.

It has race take offs on it now that belong to Hoblick. The other tires will be back on it for the buyer.

- New tires and brakes over the winter

- Full fairing

- Two brothers pipe cut down , and painted, looks factory and sounds amazing

- I have the the mirrors, rear pegs, rear seat, and all factory turn signals, including the big mudguard for the tail section.

- Fuel Injected

- Lowering link installed, but set to stock height

I apologize for the pics not being the best, but at least it gives you the general idea.

sv2.jpg

P4020009.jpg

P4020001.jpg

P4020007.jpg

P4030016.jpg

P4030013.jpg

Edited by FormulaMatt

this bike looks like it has some nice upgrades you wont find on most sv650s that being the color matched lower fairing, rear hugger and passenger seat cowl

if i needed a second one this would be the bike for me,

good luck i hope you find it a good home the sv650s's are good all around bikes and cheap to ride once you factor in the 45ish gas mileage

Thanks. Do you have 3300 lying around?

Unfortunately I don't. I could do trade + cash (in payments), but that's the best I can do. :D

Shoot Scottb a PM and see if he might be interested....