Worst Day of me life... so far

yotaman88210

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got a DVD player, surround speakers, and a 12-pack of little kings I'm not using. I'll bring them over tonight if you want them.

Any spare pr0n? That could save the day...:p

52in Samsung LCD 1080, 120

Samsung surround sound/dvd

Monster Surge protector

n64 with controllers and about 15 games

Older fat PS3 + controllers - 15 ps3 games, about 20 blu rays

Morrow Snowboard, flashy neon green on bottom

Insight Cable Box... REALLY? yea

Suomy helmet

Oxtar GP replica boots - the white ones everyone haz

MotoGP 1 peice Red mostly, rash on left side, well and the right :)

Held Phantom Gloves

About 10 ducati models varying in size :(

There is some other random shit too but im tired of typing.

Thanks Cheech and mojoe for bringing me enough speakers last night to put two in everyroom of my house... and cheech, good looking with the six pack amd spare monitor... they cut the cords on my monitors :(

And thanks to everyone else for your sympathy. This is a really shitty situation and the insurance company isn't making it any easier. Bastards want receipts for everything. Riiight, cuz I have all those. :nono:

what can we do to help you? Maybe we should do some kind of fundraiser? I mean there are 4,000+ of us so I think it would be pretty easy to help Kevin out in this shitty situation. Anyone any ideas?

I wouldnt be opposed to to that.... but I am hoping my insurance company takes care of me... I mean thats why we all pay this shit, right?

Edited by yotaman88210

... Bastards want receipts for everything. Riiight, cuz I have all those. :nono:

Gather up as many photos of stuff you can. Even photos other people took when there. That should work for proof. Check back through bank transactions and records for purchases of gear, to get estimates of cost. And the places that sold it might still have records as well. It's going to take some work.

Had to be AT LEAST 15 min aaron. No neighbors saw anything.

Tom, I am hoping some pics will work. Problem is I dont have too many pics of my house. I do have receipts for most of the major items. Tv, ps3, surround sound/dvd ALL racing gear minus the suomy helmet. Dont have one for that. Everything else I will have to do research. SUCKS

Yeah thats what I was thinking..I'm got a Suomy Rep helmet thats signed by a bunch of AMA guys but you can have it man if you want, prolly wont fit tho? :( What size do you wear?

Very gracious offer... but thats too precious man. I have my old scorpion I can wear if need be. But I wont be racing this weekend anyway with out a suit and boots and gloves... not to mention no monies for tyres now

Yea all the ducy models :( Didnt take my History of Ducati Book tho. Not sure I could replace that.

I am hoping sportbike track gear has the record of all the gear on file still. If not I might still have the email, if not I can go back on my credit card and find it. I bought the boots, gloves, and suit all at the same time.