2006 R6 50th Anniversary Parts

ICEMAN

• 2 weeks later...
thanks!

take 5 bucks off the price for everything, take 15 off the side pieces, or 30 bucks off the set. price is with shipping.

buy everythign for 140

Let me know if the price keeps dropping on those side pieces.

Let me know if the price keeps dropping on those side pieces.

absolutely not on the side pieces. its down to 120 right now for both. you cant get one mint one for that price anywhere. those will stay where they are at now.

ill put em on ebay before i drop the price on those.

absolutely not on the side pieces. its down to 120 right now for both. you cant get one mint one for that price anywhere. those will stay where they are at now.

ill put em on ebay before i drop the price on those.

Understandable...I have this bike...my right side is a little messed up from previous owner...but mine are cut for sliders and it's a track bike...so, I'm not really looking to buy but if i could get a great deal on them, I'd scoop them up.

good luck with the sale.

Understandable...I have this bike...my right side is a little messed up from previous owner...but mine are cut for sliders and it's a track bike...so, I'm not really looking to buy but if i could get a great deal on them, I'd scoop them up.

good luck with the sale.

too bad my right one is also the bad one, lol.

r6live.com

might sell faster there

ive got it on 3 R6 forums already, dont need to join another, LOL. thanks tho! i was going to join that forum, until i sold the bike. Ive sold a lot of stuff on R6messagenet and r6-forum.

• 2 weeks later...