Hmmmm...interesting.

RSVDon

That is cool. I have to go through this whole production just to use my swing arm stand by myself.

Does your RC have provisions for spools? My buddie's 01 doesn't lol. They're missing, never even welded to the swingarm.

I'm getting pretty good at putting the Ape on a rear stand but I had to grow some big cajones to hold it straight up with one hand while working the stand with the other. It's skeery.

This seems like it'd be great if you were on a trip and realized you need to do a quick chain adjustment or lube. Don't see why it wouldn't work for the front wheel as well. It folds, and they claim it only weighs 1.5 lbs.

Does your RC have provisions for spools? My buddie's 01 doesn't lol. They're missing, never even welded to the swingarm.

I do have spools on my swing but I don't have the kind of stand that you can use alone.

I have two tie-downs hooked to J-hooks in the studs on each side of my garage. I hook the free ends to the upper fairing stay to hold the bike upright while I work the stand. It's not that bad but there's just no way in hell I'm risking my bike trying to do it without the tie-downs.

It would be just a matter of time before I dropped the sucker and then cursed myself for not taking the time to do it properly