New from Columbus, OSU

mahdey

Hey guys, friend bought a bike and i didn't want to come see it, i gave in and now i just bought a bike facepalm. 2006 YZF-R6 50th anniversary edition. Its been lowered 5 inches so i need to raise it back to stock height. I have no idea how to do this, don't really know jack about motorcycles. So if anyone has a stock dog bone that would be great if i could buy it from one of ya.

Hopefully i'll have some pictures once i pick it up Thursday.

Hey guys, friend bought a bike and i didn't want to come see it, i gave in and now i just bought a bike facepalm. 2006 YZF-R6 50th anniversary edition. Its been lowered 5 inches so i need to raise it back to stock height. I have no idea how to do this, don't really know jack about motorcycles. So if anyone has a stock dog bone that would be great if i could buy it from one of ya.

Hopefully i'll have some pictures once i pick it up Thursday.

hahahahaha Roger had that much influence? welcome man

hahahahaha Roger had that much influence? welcome man

ya that bastard lol.

And to gen3flygirl ya you can. I'll be getting it this Thursday so you can help me unload it out of the back of my truck lol.

anyone know of a shop near campus that can put the bike back to stock height relatively cheap?

one thing you need to learn right off the bat dude is NEVER take it to a shop.

there will be at least ONE person here who will be willing to do it for the cost of a 6 pack, or if you're not 21 the dollar amount of a 6 pack.

now that that's out of the way, welcome.

enjoy that yamaha and make sure to get it to the track where it belongs, also just a heads up: it doesn't like traffic... at all. so if you're buying this to cruise up and down high st with, its not the bike for you.

thanks guys, picked her up today and it was way nicer than expected. New tires, new pads, oil change with 10 miles on it, led's for turn signals front and rear. Bike sounds sooo hot. can't wait till the title comes in the mail so i can get some plates and ride it!!