Csba

ohdaho

I think I will be doing it. I really need to get my tire mounted from a different state. Lol. This will be hard.

We'll have to leave town by 7:30. Ugh.

The thread says meet at the church at 930.

On a side note, the Doolittle Raiders memorial is this weekend at the USAF Musuem. Around 0730 there will be 20 B-25s doing a flyover.

I think I will be doing it. I really need to get my tire mounted from a different state. Lol. This will be hard.

We'll have to leave town by 7:30. Ugh.

At least it wont be raining...

I just realized it's going to be effin cold though. The high for Saturday is 54.

UnderArmour ColdGear is amazing underneath your clothes as a base layer.

The Aprilia doesn't like anything below 70* F and 40 mph. :lol:

I'll hold my decision until the last minute. Also, the CSBA thread says they LEAVE at 9:30. Which means we need to be there by 9. It's going to take 1.5 hours to travel from Dayton to Cbus at a decent pace and we need to leave a little buffer just in case.

7:30 am departure from Dayton

9:00 am arrival to Cbus

9:00 am fuel, food, warmth

9:30 am depature for ride

The Aprilia doesn't like anything below 70* F and 40 mph. :lol:

I'll hold my decision until the last minute. Also, the CSBA thread says they LEAVE at 9:30. Which means we need to be there by 9. It's going to take 1.5 hours to travel from Dayton to Cbus at a decent pace and we need to leave a little buffer just in case.

7:30 am departure from Dayton

9:00 am arrival to Cbus

9:00 am fuel, food, warmth

9:30 am depature for ride

:wtf: Hour and a half? I don't remember it taking thaty long to get to Dayton from east of Columbus... :dunno:

:wtf: Hour and a half? I don't remember it taking thaty long to get to Dayton from east of Columbus... :dunno:

Google maps says 1 hour 36 min to the church. I usually drive it in the car and it's about 1 hour 10 min or so, gives us some buffer time incase anything were to slow us down, like for instance, stopping at a gas station to warm our hands. I'll bet it won't be above 45 degrees before the group leaves if the high for the day is 54.

Just remember, several weeks ago we were begging for temps in the 50s to ride.

I'm a pussy. :p

I'll still consider going, but my gear is only good down to a certain level, if it's 35-40 degrees when I leave the house, that's really gonna be pushing my comfort level.

Meh, enough of my bitching. I'm out anyways. No dealership will touch my bike "because it's an Aprilia" to uninstall and install a damn wheel before Saturday. So, I'm taking it to Dustin on Saturday to get the new Dunlop mounted and will just be playing around the Dayton area for the day.

Meh, enough of my bitching. I'm out anyways. No dealership will touch my bike "because it's an Aprilia" to uninstall and install a damn wheel before Saturday. So, I'm taking it to Dustin on Saturday to get the new Dunlop mounted and will just be playing around the Dayton area for the day.

wtf? Why because its an Aprilia?

wtf? Why because its an Aprilia?

I don't quite follow. :confused:

I mean, yes, that's exactly why really. No dealership will touch it even just for a tire change. Meaning the only place to do it would be the Ape dealer in Cbus at Iron Pony. Not having it taken all the way up there.