newb from Parma...

El capitan

Hey all my name is mike, looking forward to riding with you guys. None of my friends ride so hopefully i can hook up with some of you.

current ride is an 88 honda hawk gt. i got rid of the elephant ear mirrors already, and have a vfr rear wheel waiting to go on shortly.

img1930f.jpg

Welcome! I'm riding in Parma all the time to head over to my dads and some friends who ride as well. I pretty much am down to ride whenever my schedule allows so just let me know. There is a ton of NEO's too that ride a lot as well

hi. how much different is that from stock?

a tad, nothing crazy though. cbr front wheel and some suspension work. tbr lefty exhaust unipod filter. typical hawk stuff.

Uhh ohh, Another Parmanian.... there goes the neighborhood :p

the "neighborhood" was far gone before i got here lol.

Vermont? Damn lol. Did you see it on craigslist or something?

i checked the forums,craigslist, and fleabay. found the nicest one and bought it

Welcome! I'm riding in Parma all the time to head over to my dads and some friends who ride as well. I pretty much am down to ride whenever my schedule allows so just let me know. There is a ton of NEO's too that ride a lot as well

good deal! im planning on going out this weekend.

That's a great looking Hawk! Good find!

Is that an F2/3 front end?

f2 wheel on stock legs with a poorly fitting carbon f3 fender. like i said i have a vfr rear wheel, i just need to stop riding it and take the rear spindle off and have it machined.

i have always liked these bikes, and basically had to have it. its slow as shit, but its fun to ride.

good deal! im planning on going out this weekend.

so long as I'm in town I should be out Sunday and possibly Saturday if it doesn't rain.

Where in Parma are you? I'm usually over a couple streets from the mall area

so long as I'm in town I should be out Sunday and possibly Saturday if it doesn't rain.

Where in Parma are you? I'm usually over a couple streets from the mall area

i'm near the big gold dome church on state.

ah yes not too far at all. We hit the tradesman over there every so often

yeah, i used to go there right when it opened.

another pic from the rear. disregard the temp plate, my new tags haven't arrived yet...

img1932l.jpg