Brass Balls

SWing'R

Hands being huge is what he doesn't like about tall women. The shorter they are, the smaller the hands. Smaller hands make his cock look huge. Kinda like the Burger King commercial:D

Haaaa,yeah, thats not funny :beating:, no I never said I didn't like tall women, just said if thats what you're into.

I'm short, so I kinda like my women (I mean my wife) to be as tall or shorter than me, whew, almost messed that up. ;) (kiddin honey)

Yeah, I had to check this out too. Word of mouth is contagious! (or maybe its because I was at your lunch table too) I agree though, just an awesome, amusing thread! Kind of disappointed about no Titanium balls and forklift pics though.

SCREW YOU JRMMIII, FONZIE, KOZMO, DWEEZEL, MOOSE, and MJ! You have stolen my oxygen for the last time!!!!

OMG I made the list!! *fans face with hands while tearing up with joy*

I propose a new OR shirt that says "hey sweetie, wanna join OR?"

Yeah, I had to check this out too. Word of mouth is contagious! (or maybe its because I was at your lunch table too) I agree though, just an awesome, amusing thread! Kind of disappointed about no Titanium balls and forklift pics though.

C'mon, the brass one was pretty impressive by itself!

This threads mildly amusing too.... http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=57181

Jcroz is always good for some laughs. Guy has the worse karma :rolleyes:

That's not Karma, he brings that shit on himself. Pure stupidity

Yeah I guess you're right, seems like every thread he starts just ends immediately in failure. :dunno:

OMG I made the list!! *fans face with hands while tearing up with joy*

I propose a new OR shirt that says "hey sweetie, wanna join OR?"

Hey MJ you should send me your number so we can get together and get these t-shirts rolling, I want to be your friend too.

Oh, you haven't met Jbot yet? He is pretty much awesome wherever he goes. Well, mostly with the exception of his crazy Asian afro. His hair is seriously having a bad hair day every day.

Oh I've partied with him a couple times, he just hasnt been to my farm and molested mhy sheep yet.:D