Brass Balls

SWing'R

Someone start a new thread for background on that. We haven't had any ill drama in quite some time.

You want some drama, here's your fuckin drama. All this Wheezle love is making fucking sick,

Wheezle is an ASSHOLE! Many of you know why I feel this way, for those of you that don't,

feel free to PM me and I'll explain.

I've kept my mouth shut up til now but listening to everyone praise him is making my blood boil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wolf_in_Sheep%27s_Clothing

..."Frauds and liars are always discovered, eventually, and pay for their actions accordingly." In English, "a wolf in sheep's clothing"

has become a common metaphor for any hidden danger, or for any enemy putting on a false display of friendship.

PS, if this post gets me banned for a few days, so be it, I feel better already just posting it.

Edited by SWing'R

Wow, this is a new revelation. Maybe you should send me a pm telling why I'm an asshole.

Oh you gonna answer that one? After the "last time" we spoke I tried calling you, sent you PM's, texts, and left you voicemails you ignored ALL of them.

When we spoke, all I did was ask you nicely to back the fuck up abit away from my wife, I never told you we couldn't still be friends.

YOU chose to sever all ties with us, it was your decision not mine. That my friend is the action of a guilty man that had his game busted!

You know goddamn well what you did, thats why you won't talk to me, thats why you wouldn't look me in the eye on Dyno Day.

So fuck you Wheezle! (what a fucking fitting name btw)!

Wheezle, don't bother tying to call me again, I just hit ignore on your incoming call.

You haven't said two words to me in about 6months, why the fuck would I talk to you now.

I'm not gonna answer you call just you blocked the number either, I'm not that dumb.

So I've ignored you PM and your calls, hmmm sounds vaguely familiar. How does it feel.

Now if you only had a wife I could become BFF's with we'd be even!

Edited by SWing'R

Hey Dave I wish you the best of luck. Being a good friend to your wife is not a crime, if that's what your mad about I'm sorry. Melissa and I became an outlet for each other to talk about things that we had been troubled with in life. It was kind of nice to be able to talk to someone when you were down or going through a rough spell. We even got to talk about our pasts and it helped us both out by being able to share those things with someone who cared enough to listen and understand.

If this whole drama fest is because I befriended your wife you have issues you need to deal with not me.

• Downvote 1

If this whole drama fest is because I befriended your wife you have issues you need to deal with not me.

You are unfucking believable. I sent you a pm. I'm thru talking to you, again.

And for the record, you calling my wife AGAIN today AFTER I told you never to call her again DOES NOT MAKE THIS ANY FUCKING BETTER!

I'm done, I have nothing else to say, I stayed quiet about this up til now, I've said what I had to say. Over.

Edited by SWing'R
  • Upvote 1

Hey Dave I wish you the best of luck. Being a good friend to your wife is not a crime, if that's what your mad about I'm sorry. Melissa and I became an outlet for each other to talk about things that we had been troubled with in life. It was kind of nice to be able to talk to someone when you were down or going through a rough spell. We even got to talk about our pasts and it helped us both out by being able to share those things with someone who cared enough to listen and understand.

Makin' the move when Dave was having a rough spell, Ouch

David Rosso you are the fucking man! If you need help carrying your giant brass balls let me know and I will grab my forklift from work.

• Upvote 1