Brass Balls

SWing'R

Really, I don't know how you can make assumption about something you know nothing about. And for the record my husband has nothing to worry about because my heart and soul are with him always. A marriage is all about communications and David knows everything about me we talk about everthing and have no secrets. So mind your own business.:devil:

I got no stake in this and dont really care what happend. However this post gets my attention 1st because your husband told the story so they're not really making assumptions as much as just reading the story he told and 2nd you say mind your own business?? wasnt this made everybody's business by posting it here???

You know I must say I had no ill intentions towards Sara or Meliisa at any time. I never at one time thought or wanted anything more than a friend. I am sorry that I came off the wrong way to both Stitch and Dave. I would never try to take another mans woman as I find that to be wrong in so many ways.

I have thought a lot about what has been posted in this thread and it bothers me that people think I am some pervert pedophile. I am the farthest thing from either of those and hope that no one would ever consider me that.

David I with drew from talking to you and Melissa because it hurt me to think that you thought I was trying to make a move on your wife and I didn't want to have conflict between us. I may not have replied to your PM's or answered your calls but i was watching that thread about her to make sure she was alright. I am not cold hearted and I was still worried about her the whole time.

Stitch I never wanted to make you think that I was interested in your fiance at any time. I was just a friend to Sara and that was it. I hope that you can see I had no intention at anytime to do anything with her more than that.

I am deeply sorry that I have offended so many on here as I am not the type of person who likes to hurt others. All I have ever wanted from this site is some freinds to ride with. I know now that I have crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed and I am deeply sorry. I will never do this again and hope that everyone can realize I never had any ill intents.

Lance

I had no problem with them being friends' date=' I had problems when he started calling her all the time and texting her all the time. Calling her Darling, Sweety, Hot Stuff or any other cute name besides Melissa.

.[/quote']

Wow...he deserves an ass beating. Secretly at night with nobody around with a mask so they never know who it was. Never push up on another mans wife.

Ok not to jack your thread David but I gotta chime in here. I totally fucking agree with your original post!!

Wheezle pretty much did the same thing to Sara after she made the mistake of befriending him and giving out her number. :nono: Luckily she put a stop to it after he started being inappropriate, but him calling and texting my fiance SEVERAL times a day was already inappropriate in my book. Hell, he only know her through me and he didn't even have MY number. (intentionally)

He seems harmless, and for the most part he is because no fucking chick in the world would touch his greasy ass. He's like a leach, he just latches on to whoever gives him any attention.

Creepy is an understatement. He's the kind of guy that goes around sniffing little girls bicycle seats.

Wow...you too!?

Sorry Wheezle, Lance, whoever you are, but you know what you were doing. You're just sorry that you got busted and trying to play innocent. If you are innocent, you must be one of the stupidest motherfuckers around to not know how much is too far when you're messing with a married woman. If you got the guts to do it, have the guts to say you wanted to HIT THAT SHIT! You literally deserve an ass beating. Be glad that these 2 guys won't do it, but I would steer clear of them and not provoke them either if I was you.

Anyway........interesting thread. :cheers:

Edited by NinjaNick

Okay, but what I still don't understand is this: how is it alright for both women to text and talk to this guy for so long and then suddenly it goes too far and they're blameless? Even if Wheezle is in the wrong (and it sounds like he is) the greater responsibility is with the married/engaged persons not to cross the line, yes? Am I missing something here?

Okay, but what I still don't understand is this: how is it alright for both women to text and talk to this guy for so long and then suddenly it goes too far and they're blameless? Even if Wheezle is in the wrong (and it sounds like he is) the greater responsibility is with the married/engaged persons not to cross the line, yes? Am I missing something here?

your not missing anything i was thinking the same thing... it takes two to tango... no matter how things got there...

your not missing anything i was thinking the same thing... it takes two to tango... no matter how things got there...

lol i already said this, and one of these chicks got in here playing innocent

Let's not bring reason or logic into this discussion or it will kill the flow. No good can come from spreading the blame, getting facts straight will not be quite so entertaining.

You should P.M. me your number so we can discuss this. I would like to be your friend too.

lol i already said this, and one of these chicks got in here playing innocent

Not to :beathorse: but, I was fine with a "friendship" between him and her.

My wife has other friends that are guys, and I have friends that are girls and we both call and text theses friends. We don't call them Darling, Sexy, Sweetie, or any other stupid thing like that and we don't call or text them excessively to a point where that friendship becomes an "issue", there are certain boundaries in a normal male/female relationship. Lance doesn't appear to understand these boundaries. His friendship became more like a virus, worming its way farther and farther in until it had to be stopped.

I'd like to also say that I never intended for this thread to develop into what it has, I did not set out to turn all of OR against you Lance, afterall remember this thread originally began as a thread "praising" you, many of the people here are just followers and are jumping on the "bash Lance bandwagon" cause its the fun thing to do at the moment, and thats fine, let them have their fun, they'll eventually get bored with it. But perhaps you can learn a few things from it and become a better person because of it. I'm not a big fan of hating people or having them hate me, I've just sat on this frustration for some time and it needed to be released, better here than in a fist fight at some bike night, which wouldn't have solved anything.

Ok. So I overreacting to a post that said that the girls were to blame too. I did not read the whole thread and got pissed at what was said. My husband knew all about everything and when Lance started calling me sweetie and stuff like that it made me uncomfortable and I discussed it with my husband. Up until that point is was just two friends talking. Really this whole thing has been hashed and rehashed. Maybe we should just drop it and move on.

David and I have said our peace and i for one am done.