is there a cars and coffee in cleveland?

El capitan

I Googled Cleveland Coffee and Cars and there are a group of car clubs doing them. Looks like they started last year in mid-May and they went all the way through the fall. So I would bet they will be doing more this summer.

Edit: Fear my Google-Fu.

Thread: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/midwest/179009-cleveland-cars-coffee.html May 1st is the next one.

Edited by Tonik

yes there is. Happens I believe every other sunday down on N Marginal Road. I think its called the Quay 55 building but I just know its the place 2 doors down from our yacht club. Always cars, never seen a bike there. I happen to make it a mission to change that this summer

yes there is. Happens I believe every other sunday down on N Marginal Road. I think its called the Quay 55 building but I just know its the place 2 doors down from our yacht club. Always cars, never seen a bike there. I happen to make it a mission to change that this summer

Yeah that's the one I was thinking of, I saw someone's writeup on a VW forum. No reason not to crash the party with some two wheeled stuff, no?

I definitely plan on it, some real nice higher end cars there too. Now that I got rid of my G35, I don't feel like my Camaro really belongs there so I'll take the bike instead. Here's some pictures with a couple of my friends cars there:

DSC_0916Medium.jpg

DSC_0912Medium.jpg

DSC_0906Medium.jpg

DSC_0904Medium.jpg

DSC_0903Medium.jpg

DSC_0902Medium.jpg

DSC_0901Medium.jpg

DSC_0899Medium.jpg

DSC_0897Medium.jpg

DSC_0895Medium.jpg

DSC_0894Medium.jpg

DSC_0893Medium.jpg

DSC_0892Medium.jpg

DSC_0891Medium.jpg

DSC_0890Medium.jpg

DSC_0889Medium.jpg

DSC_0888Medium.jpg

DSC_0887Medium.jpg

DSC_0886Medium.jpg

DSC_0885Medium.jpg

DSC_0884Medium.jpg

DSC_0883Medium.jpg

DSC_0882Medium.jpg

DSC_0881Medium.jpg

DSC_0880Medium.jpg

DSC_0879Medium.jpg

DSC_0878Medium.jpg

DSC_0877Medium.jpg

DSC_0876Medium.jpg

DSC_0875Medium.jpg

DSC_0874Medium.jpg

DSC_0873Medium.jpg

DSC_0872Medium.jpg

DSC_0871Medium.jpg

DSC_0870Medium.jpg

DSC_0869Medium.jpg

DSC_0868Medium.jpg

DSC_0867Medium.jpg

DSC_0866Medium.jpg

DSC_0865Medium.jpg

DSC_0864Medium.jpg

DSC_0863Medium.jpg

DSC_0862Medium.jpg

DSC_0861Medium.jpg

DSC_0860Medium.jpg

DSC_0859Medium.jpg

My buddy is in the works of opening a Coffee and Chrome shop down here in Canton...

is there a time table on when it will be open? It's just up the highway from where I work and eventually wanna check it out

Here you go...cross-posted from another list...

Ok.....it's official......

CARS & COFFEE 2010 Kick-off!!!

We will be gathering at the Boardwalk Cafe on the lake in the Quay 55 building, right off the Shoreway. Come join us with your sports, exotic, vintage, or muscle car for an informal gathering, great food and caffeinated drinks, and a fun drive afterwards.

(Cars & Coffee will be held the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month through October.

We will also be doing informal drives, Poker Runs, track days, and other fun automotive events TBA throughout the summer.)

Event details:

May 1st, 2010, 9:00 a.m. until...whenever

Boardwalk Cafe at Quay 55

5455 N Marginal Road

Cleveland, OH 44114

For information on/directions to the location visit:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=quay+5...7&z=12&iwloc=A

To sign up for the C&C mailing list, email -- info AT switchcars DOT com

Yacht club? Lambos with dealer tags? Grown men in white Dockers?

Yeah... I think I'll pass on that chode-fest.

hell no!! thats the place you wanna roll up with an old cj jeep tore up wranglers cut off shirt and a trucker hat!!! :lol:

Yacht club? Lambos with dealer tags? Grown men in white Dockers?

Yeah... I think I'll pass on that chode-fest.

lol our "yacht club" isn't as it sounds. Its more like a drinking club that happens to have boats

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone is interested in going to the first one I think I probably will since I learned my MSF isn't until 1:30pm. More than likely going to take the bike but if for some reason I get tags on the Camaro before then I might roll it

this all of course is withstanding only if there is no rain

if anyone is interested in going to the first one I think I probably will since I learned my MSF isn't until 1:30pm. More than likely going to take the bike but if for some reason I get tags on the Camaro before then I might roll it

this all of course is withstanding only if there is no rain

if my bike is fixed i'll roll out for sure.