Motorcyclist going 152 mph passes police car....

Strictly Street

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please describe what 150 feels like?

Hypothetically speaking of course.....

150+ for me.... Things start blurring & I start "seeing" in "snapshots" rather than "streaming video"

I also start having random thoughts like "what if the front wheel came off?" or "What if a deer ran out in front of me?"

I think it's hypothetically been about a year & half for me though ;)

The longer I have 'Birdy.... The less I get that "stupid" urge anymore

Edited by Fonzie

now had he not stopped surely the trooper knew he wouldnt catch him since highway patrol cars top out at 130 to 140 max mph. a smart man wouldnt have attempted that speed and a broke man would have never slowed down or stopped

If I passed a cop at that speed I'd go over a hill or around a turn, do a quick stop, hear the sirens and start flying the other direction. Then take as many detours as possible for a while. :grin:

I like that idea. :)

now had he not stopped surely the trooper knew he wouldnt catch him since highway patrol cars top out at 130 to 140 max mph. a smart man wouldnt have attempted that speed and a broke man would have never slowed down or stopped

Yeah but you also have no idea where other cops/aircraft are at. You can't out run the radios.

havent gone that fast on a bike since my bike isnt capable of going over 140, but ive done faster in a car....no matter how much you say its not dangerous, it really is....at that speed, by the time you see anything that might be in your path, you have NO time to react before youre over it...any foreign object laying in the road could mean death for you, sustained speed or not

not saying i dont hit high speeds often, just saying that to pretend like it isnt dangerous is a wrong assessment

1999 I went 155mph in a Cobra and it was the scariest thing EVER! Anything over 90mph in a car is scary shit to me. Cars are sooo unstable at high speeds in my opinion. :eek:

1999 I went 155mph in a Cobra and it was the scariest thing EVER! Anything over 90mph in a car is scary shit to me. Cars are sooo unstable at high speeds in my opinion. :eek:

150 in a mustang isnt fun lol....theyre not the most stable of cars.... i did 160 in my saab and it felt like i was riding on a cloud, smooth as can be....just depends what youre driving

I was doing 160 in my 03 Cobra. Well a Speedo 160.

Both the above and below were stupid fast and you only pray that the roads remain clear in front of you.

10620_317024950524_721610524_9474499_7100086_n.jpg