QSL 4/21 ValleyView

Likwid

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep good time. I just hope that some day we find out what that white stuff in a cup that IP was eating is. You have to wonder when even the waiter looks at it and says "no f'ing idea". Anyone else see all the cops on the way out? Biker cop had a Harley right at rockside a cop car had a sportbike on Pleasant Valley under 77. Be careful on Wed's gang, I think they are sending a message. I live local and I know the folks on 21 have been complaining a lot to the city......

Yep good time. I just hope that some day we find out what that white stuff in a cup that IP was eating is. You have to wonder when even the waiter looks at it and says "no f'ing idea". Anyone else see all the cops on the way out? Biker cop had a Harley right at rockside a cop car had a sportbike on Pleasant Valley under 77. Be careful on Wed's gang, I think they are sending a message. I live local and I know the folks on 21 have been complaining a lot to the city......

when we left there was one parked right in that little nursery and that bike cop was leaving the station right off canal. I am not shocked they are trying to send a message really though, they are pretty tough in that area on the weekends as well

when we left there was one parked right in that little nursery and that bike cop was leaving the station right off canal. I am not shocked they are trying to send a message really though, they are pretty tough in that area on the weekends as well

whenever i want to take a quick little ride i go through there and they have definitely ramped it up.

whenever i want to take a quick little ride i go through there and they have definitely ramped it up.

yea I guess I'm just used to seeing local cops everywhere in this general area since I've grown up here. I pretty much just expect it anymore

So I was up there for AWHILE, but, I went with the GF to eat, and when I got out Bad324 was gone so I didn't know or see any other OR guys.... or at least anyone wearing an OR shirt.

Next time I'm gonna find one of you guys and stick with you the ENTIRE time so that I meet more than 1 person/night haha.

we were just avoiding you.

...heh heh

Damn. I knew something was fishy!

But no.... really though. I gotta get some of your guys numbers or something so I can give you a ring if we end up at the same bike night!

So I was up there for AWHILE, but, I went with the GF to eat, and when I got out Bad324 was gone so I didn't know or see any other OR guys.... or at least anyone wearing an OR shirt.

Next time I'm gonna find one of you guys and stick with you the ENTIRE time so that I meet more than 1 person/night haha.

yea Likwid texted me about 30 seconds after you walked away so I went and found them. Hung out a little bit then probably left around 8:15

Well I missed everyone but I did get a chance to put my bike on the dyno :D

Were they charging for it?! And what was your read out?! :D

yea Likwid texted me about 30 seconds after you walked away so I went and found them. Hung out a little bit then probably left around 8:15

Damn. That's unfortunate.... I mean I'll be there next week given that at least a couple of OR guys plan on going, and this next time I'm not gonna take my girl so I can meet up with someone on time to ride down! haha.

Damn. That's unfortunate.... I mean I'll be there next week given that at least a couple of OR guys plan on going, and this next time I'm not gonna take my girl so I can meet up with someone on time to ride down! haha.

Yea I'm sure there will be even more people up there over the course of the year. I know I'll be up there a few times at least with my Dad and his Hardly buddies. Only I won't be planning any meetings on Wednesday's so I can get some riding in before hand

Were they charging for it?! And what was your read out?! :D

It was $25 for two pulls I got 171.5hp and 100.3ft/lb I wasn't going to run it but my buddies talked me into it

Edited by conn-e-rot
oops typo

Yea I'm sure there will be even more people up there over the course of the year. I know I'll be up there a few times at least with my Dad and his Hardly buddies. Only I won't be planning any meetings on Wednesday's so I can get some riding in before hand

Riding time is always good :)

It was $25 for two pulls I got 171.5hp and 100.3ft/lb I wasn't going to run it but my buddies talked me into it

And I have to say.... Pre-tty nice. So we know you can go fast in a straight line.... but can you turn after you get it out of 2nd?! :p

Well the smaller bikes turn better of course but for a big couch it doesn't do bad at all I think my chicken strips are about a 1/4 inch

haha, I'm messin' with you man. I'm jsut not one for flying couchs....

a liter bike would be as large as I would ever go on a sport.

Hey' date=' Retard.... I posted my phone number in this thread. :rolleyes:

El Capitan: We watched you ride your Hawk right past us. I even pointed out how cool your bike was. Then, you never came over. I started to cry, but Jinu cupped my balls. Not sure if he did that to cheer me up or to thank my for letting him eat the rest of my Greek salad. :confused:[/quote']

I wasn't sure if that was you guys or not, and I didn't want to be "that guy". We'll meet up next time for sure.

Hey' date=' Retard.... I posted my phone number in this thread. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Already noted. It's in my contacts for next time

I just figured you guys would stand out being the unique bunch that we are.... :p

but was at a loss to find anyone.

Did they plot the RPM this year ? Last year I did it and they plotted time instead of RPM....:wtf:......if you want numbers OK....if you want to tune it :violin:

missed all.....no boneyard today as well.....next time.....