Suzuki B-KING

NinjaNick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i really hate is that exhaust, but that is easy to fix :)

Agreed.... Exhaust looks like twin Transformer bazookas

Rest of the bike is pretty sweet though

I'm 6'2.5, so I wouldn't have your issues. ;):p

Nick.... I sat on one at the IMS last year, & I'm closer to your size at 6' .00115"

It felt wide even to me

Oh yeah.... And I'm only on page 3 right now

Edited by Fonzie

Nick.... I sat on one at the IMS last year, & I'm closer to your size at 6' .00115"

you're only 6.00115? I thought you were taller than me?

You musta had you Mighty Mighty Bosstones on. :D

71523390.jpg

you're only 6.00115? I thought you were taller than me?

You musta had you Mighty Mighty Bosstones on. :D

71523390.jpg

Dicky Barrett babeeee! :cool:

them's his ass kickin shoes...:D

Door kickin' if nothin' else ;)

DSC_0097.jpg

:lol:

Edited by Fonzie

I would keep the 14, they are nice bikes imo. Just do like what was suggested and try some different bars and seat. I would consider the Z1000 if you really just want a different bike...they are sweet, but you will lose any wind protection at speed that you would have with the ZX14.

Brand New?? what dealer? sounds used.... but hey, i could definitely be wrong.

It is @ Street Track and Trail in Meadville, PA they qouted one buddy $7000 last year and another $7400 otd a couple months ago I was there a few weeks ago and they have put on two brothers exhaust that was not on it a couple months ago.... maybe they were hoping that would sell it

It is @ Street Track and Trail in Meadville, PA they qouted one buddy $7000 last year and another $7400 otd a couple months ago I was there a few weeks ago and they have put on two brothers exhaust that was not on it a couple months ago.... maybe they were hoping that would sell it

damn, a 4-5G loss would SUCK azz. they really must have wanted it gone.

The B-King is a great bike, best riding position of any bike that I have ever ridden. I looked at the 14 when I got the King, but I wanted a more upright riding position.

When you first sit on it, the tank is just stupid...then you get rolling... once underway, you will be shocked.

I rode a 14, an 08 Busa and a K1200S and I can say for absolute certain, you will not feel any power loss going to the King..

Once you remove those stupid exhaust and throw a set of bar end mirrors on, I think they look bad ass...

I am going to try and sell mine, but only because I don't get the time to ride anymore (only 2400 miles) but I doubt that will happen with their current value.

100_0759.jpg