Suzuki B-KING

NinjaNick

I'm torn between this and a Z1000.

Man you need to get out and ride your bike some this year. You are all over the place with something different.

The V-Rod wasn't even a choice, the B-King is fine if you didn't already have a 14, the Z1000 is a good choice but you will be disappointed with the motor comparing it to the 14. You will not be any faster on the back roads with it although you will be more comfortable. You already ride as fast as you should be on public roads.

If comfort is what you're after you can accomplish that on the 14. I think you made the right choice in picking the 14 for you. Changing bikes is a waste of money by the time you figure in the loss you are going to take on the current bike. I know bikes aren't investments but you haven't given a good reason or a good option yet for a change.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you need to get out and ride your bike some this year. You are all over the place with something different.

The V-Rod wasn't even a choice, the B-King is fine if you didn't already have a 14, the Z1000 is a good choice but you will be disappointed with the motor comparing it to the 14. You will not be any faster on the back roads with it although you will be more comfortable. You already ride as fast as you should be on public roads.

If comfort is what you're after you can accomplish that on the 14. I think you made the right choice in picking the 14 for you. Changing bikes is a waste of money by the time you figure in the loss you are going to take on the current bike. I know bikes aren't investments but you haven't given a good reason or a good option yet for a change.

Now comes the logical side

I do have to agree trading the 14 for another sport isn't going to satisfy you will always be comparing it to the 14 helli bars are under $100 might be worth a try if you don't like them they sell easy... I personally have been thinking about a victory vision to add to the garage (not to replace 14) but so far the wife doesnt agree...:(

I understand adding something different to the stable but changing when you still owe on the current one doesn't make sense. The 14 is a perfectly good bike, Nick can ride it like a sport bike and he doesn't need to make a move. Take that money you are going to lose changing bikes, put it into a 529 for the kids and be happy with what you have.

Listen to your Uncle now or I will have to come over and smack you in the fat of your head.

LMAO! :lol: You sure know how to talk sense into people. :cheers:

I have more to add but will hold off until the next time we need to talk you off the ledge. Unless you come up with better alternatives or reasons you won't be winning this one.

Garrett is just being ridiculous and has too much time on his hands. I think he is trying to jack your thread.

The Concours seat adds a lot of comfort especially for passenger and raises the seat height a little

I would do it if the original seat cowling fit back on. I love the looks of that cowling man.

I have more to add but will hold off until the next time we need to talk you off the ledge. Unless you come up with better alternatives or reasons you won't be winning this one.

Garrett is just being ridiculous and has too much time on his hands. I think he is trying to jack your thread.

Yeah, I know what Garrett is up to.

I would do it if the original seat cowling fit back on. I love the looks of that cowling man.

Yeah, I know what Garrett is up to.

Have you looked @ the sargent seats? they have one that uses cowl as storage compartment they are kinda pricey though. The cowl can be used on the connie seat if you pull the cover off and do some minor trimming of the foam I just never bothered doing that because I'm going to get another cover for my connie seat.

I can't be nice and helpful all day. I know what you’re thinking right now too. "I wonder if I can beat U.P. to 150mph. should I call him on his shit talking."

You wouldn't be able to have that thought with any of the other bikes you have been mentioning. (B-King maybe.)