Suzuki B-KING

NinjaNick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell are you smoking? They never sold that high except to asshats that dont know any better.

im saying if a shop sold it for that cheap. for the price they buy it for, from suzuki, or other dealers (if dealer traded), that would be a huge loss.

it would be more like 2-3 grand with the current customer cash that suzuki is offering on these.

For a naked bike with a Busa powerplant, I think the wind would drag you off the road or just keep you at the 120 mph hand of god limit. I love the BKing also but I think I would go with the new V-Max if I had the money.

That's a nice thought and if you had the money is key here. The B-King beats the new V-Max in just about any category you want to measure plus you can buy two B-Kings for the price of one V-Max. The first year the new V-Max came out it had a limited production of 2,500 units and only 1,800 were ordered. It would have been cool if they had met the limit number and let them be a normal production unit the following year but that didn't happen. This would have probably allowed the price to meet the current market but right now you will still pay full retail in most cases. The bike missed the mark and the price keeps people away from them.

For a naked bike with a Busa powerplant, I think the wind would drag you off the road or just keep you at the 120 mph hand of god limit.

It will blow past 120 like nothing..... The giant tank, while bizarre, cuts down on the wind blast, bike is rock steady..