Securetech Locksmith services in Mason, Ohio

newOldUser

The original key for my Kawasaki Vulcan 750 had developed a slight twist to it. I called around to several places in the area and found one that had the blanks. I suggest you call first, not all locksmiths carry all the blanks for motorcycles.

The place is called Securetech Inc and it's located at 755 US-42 in Mason, south of Tylersville Road. It's behind the wallpaper outlet (really behind, you can't see it from the street you have to drive behind the buildings). Phone number is 513.459.9914

I just want to say they did a great job for me. The key was twisted just enough that they wound up using the key code on the original to cut me a new key for the cost of a copy. It's scary how fast someone with the code can cut a key. Their prices seem in the ballpark with copies for my bike costing $3.75.

With the start of the ride season I'm sure there will be plenty of keys that need to be made. If you're near Mason, Ohio I can recommend this place.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

Just like Securetech  in Mason ,i have locksmith in tamrac near me. Their professional locksmith offer excellent service to their clients whether its repairing the lock or making the new key. They done all the things effortlessly and their prices are very reasonable also.

Edited by Cdubyah

• 3 weeks later...