Rider in Akron here!

Hink

Hello all! My name is Shawn, but I go by Hink. I have a 2007 Suzuki M109r. It is the bike of my dreams. I came from a R1, ans a sport-bike background. I am hoping to find some clean, and sober riders near by to ride with. I'm not a bar hopper. If that is your thing, great... I am not knocking you. I just prefer to ride with guys who ride sober.

I will slowly add some pictures into my album. Feel fee to ask any questions you wish. I am planning a ride to Orange County CHoppers, on May 21-23. If anyone is interested, PM me. I hope to met some of you guys soon. Keep it pretty side up!

Hink

awww, i see a man of the same.

I too came from a sportbike background. i came off a 954RR to my Warrior.

I'm only a hop from AKrowdy down in Canton. Hit me up. I'm no bar hopper either, when i go riding, i want to be in the seat of my bike not a bar chair.

Orange County sounds interesting.

Curby, I look forward to riding with ya bro. I just moved here from Pittsburgh. So, I was expecting to get some BS about it. It sure was nice to see some Black and Gold from CbrGrl. I'm heading out now. I'm heading to the Poconos for the weekend. Great riding up there! Curby, if you want, PM me your number. I'll call you sometime next week for a ride!

Curby, I look forward to riding with ya bro. I just moved here from Pittsburgh. So, I was expecting to get some BS about it. It sure was nice to see some Black and Gold from CbrGrl. I'm heading out now. I'm heading to the Poconos for the weekend. Great riding up there! Curby, if you want, PM me your number. I'll call you sometime next week for a ride!

Beware of the Rapistburger!!

Yeah... know that Northwest Ohio native personally. He's a "my chit don't stink" jerk off.

fixed that for ya :D

He's a douche. I met him back when he was the QB at Miami and he was a douche then. Even had friends that played in Findlay with him and they said he was a super douche in high school and aren't shocked by any of the shit that hits the news by him

welcome

I am hoping to find some clean, and sober riders near by to ride with.

all the time, or just when bikes are involved?

when it comes to riding, my motto is, "when you drink, you're done - but when you're done, you drink."

welcome! I am an akron native myself, where abouts are you close to? im by the university of akron. My boyfriend and I are sober riders so anytime we are always out and about. enjoy the forum! :D
I live near Kenmore.
welcome

all the time, or just when bikes are involved?

when it comes to riding, my motto is, "when you drink, you're done - but when you're done, you drink."

Mostly all the time. But, I throw a few back from time to time.