The search is on!

max power

Looking for an 06+ FZ1.

Would also consider a DL1000 (vstrom) cuz they're damn comfy, an 03 SV1000 non S, FI FJR (it would have to be a damn cheap one) or another FI Liter bike with handlebars.

Nice clean VFR is also on the list. (Love the V4's)

Suggestions? :dunno:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wtf: I did take it around the block.

You want me to come over and put my nutz on your drumset too?

Bullshit. You took it from the back of Brian's shop to the front, then came back. I dont have a drum set but you can put them on my guitar strings

Man I just sold the FJR - had no idea you'd be interested in switching bikes at just this time. Would have loved to seen it go to you instead of some idiot from Minnesota. Good luck finding just what you want!

Figures. That would have been a nice mount, but I cant find one in my price range. 5k is my limit. Had to pay off the Vmax.

I love my DL1000, I don't know anyone who's owned one that didn't love it.

Dunno if you've considered the DL650 Strom, also a great bike that's a little better off the slab. Here's a great deal on one:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/1663899677.html

I rode Bens Vstrom and I do like it.

Not really interested in the 650's. I rode a friends SV650 and was impressed with its handling, but that motor just doesnt have enough power.

Figures. That would have been a nice mount, but I cant find one in my price range. 5k is my limit. Had to pay off the Vmax.

I sold it for $5200. But thinking about it, an FJR would really only be exactly like a V-Max with different bodywork. Powerful, but very heavy. I'm sure you'd agree after a ride.

I sold it for $5200. But thinking about it, an FJR would really only be exactly like a V-Max with different bodywork. Powerful, but very heavy. I'm sure you'd agree after a ride.

My neighbor loves his. Rides the hell out of it. I wish I had known. Would have liked to take a spin on it. Oh well. :D