The search is on!

max power

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

I think Bens gonna ride out with me and yes, Its going to be a very hung over 9 hr. round trip.

If he cant do it, I'll let you know cuz I'm definitely gonna need a co-pilot. :D

I could go with on sunday if ya wants...:cool:

The FZ is in the garage. Needs washed, but is awesome. Riding and washing/waxing tomorrow.

It rained the whole damn way except for the test ride and the unload and 1 block ride from the unload spot.

Thanks Casper for roadtrippin with me to get a smokin deal on an essentially brand new 06 bike. It reads 746 miles right now. That will be changing very soon.

Pics to follow.

Stoked as shit. :D

The FZ is in the garage. Needs washed, but is awesome. Riding and washing/waxing tomorrow.

It rained the whole damn way except for the test ride and the unload and 1 block ride from the unload spot.

Thanks Casper for roadtrippin with me to get a smokin deal on an essentially brand new 06 bike. It reads 746 miles right now. That will be changing very soon.

Pics to follow.

you suck almost as much as I did when I got the kat...:D my next deal will blow you away... I gotta find out how to get into the bike auction...:p

Pics to follow.

746? Damn that's more than mine. :rolleyes:

It's hard to believe people buy bikes and dint ride them.

• 3 weeks later...
746? Damn that's more than mine. :rolleyes:

It's hard to believe people buy bikes and dint ride them.

Speakin' of which.... Where are the pix of the new white Z I heard you bought off that guy?

I just thought the seller was a lying dumbass who was asking too much for it and didn't go by the rules the rest of us have to follow.

Nooo.... Tell us how you really felt about him Todd.... Don't sugar coat it ;)