Central Ohio: Need people to ride with.

bertman85

Im living in a small town around Mt vernon. I am looking for other sport bikes to ride with around central Ohio (Mt. Vernon, Mansfield, Ontario, etc) and possibly northern Columbus. I am a 25 year old non-squid rider who has been riding for 5 years. Post on the thread or send me a PM if you want someone to ride with or want to add one more person to your group.

Im living in a small town around Mt vernon. I am looking for other sport bikes to ride with around central Ohio (Mt. Vernon, Mansfield, Ontario, etc) and possibly northern Columbus. I am a 25 year old non-squid rider who has been riding for 5 years. Post on the thread or send me a PM if you want someone to ride with or want to add one more person to your group.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your ride.

I'm sure you'll find some of the Columbus people who ride up that way.

I had a contract to do some work in the Rolls-Royce plant in Mt.Vernon some years back. It seemed like a big, small town with a nice feel to it. Wish I could remember the name of the mexican restaurant on main street over by the RR plant. Found my dinner there often. It was pretty good. Probably long gone by now.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your ride.

I'm sure you'll find some of the Columbus people who ride up that way.

I had a contract to do some work in the Rolls-Royce plant in Mt.Vernon some years back. It seemed like a big, small town with a nice feel to it. Wish I could remember the name of the mexican restaurant on main street over by the RR plant. Found my dinner there often. It was pretty good. Probably long gone by now.

The name of the restaraunt is Fiesta Mexicana. They are still there.

Good food, and STRONG drinks!

The name of the restaraunt is Fiesta Mexicana. They are still there.

Good food, and STRONG drinks!

Haven't been there in years, I may have to find my way back up there!

I live in Johnstown, about 20 or so minutes away. I may be trying to get a ride together this weekend, weather dependant.

Oh, welcome to the site!

I Live in a Small Town called Fredericktown. If the weather is nice this weekend i def want to go riding. Just put my PCIII and K&N AF on my bike. My arrow system is supposed to be here on Friday so i am stoked. Def gonna go riding if the weather cooperates.

I live just south of Mt. Vernon. When the weather clears up pm me and

we'll get together. What small town are you from?

im not far from ya im in Lexington oh. bout 5mil from mid ohio race track on st. rt. 97 if you ever get this way or want to do some riden hit me up will hit the road