electrical help needed.

KawiGurl

Ok so I put new flush mounts on a week ago and everything was great. I then moved on to putting a fender elim kit with new back turn signals. now that i have everything back together whenever I turn the turn signal on (either side) all four lights come on. wtf? I am super newb at working on a bike but like I said had no issues doing the front signals. Any suggestions would be great!

dumb question but gotta ask, did you hook up any wires backwards in the rear, also is this an intergrated taillight?

I am sure that i hooked everything up correctly. it's not an integrated tail light now. just new fender elim w turn sigs and the LP led light

Ok so I put new flush mounts on a week ago and everything was great. I then moved on to putting a fender elim kit with new back turn signals. now that i have everything back together whenever I turn the turn signal on (either side) all four lights come on. wtf? I am super newb at working on a bike but like I said had no issues doing the front signals. Any suggestions would be great!

were they leds is so get leds resistors they bridge neg and pos. wires for each blinkers with leds check the web for them

I did this to my bike