Dyno Tuning Recommendations?

Sniper_308

Break in is simple....just ride it like you stole it. Doing break in's by the book is nonsense to me but hey, it's your bike. I broke in my '01 gixxer more or less by the book and it took almost 1500 miles before it started spankin' R1's. My '07...not a damn chance. Do a google search for 'mototune usa' and you can read about breaking engines in....better yet here: How to break in your engine

Thanks, that's a great link!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what all that power did to my bike? Brian is the man!!!!

EDIT:

Nice mailbox post in the box. I remember being upside down and banging my head on that thing.

Anybody in the market for some 06 ZX10 parts?

Sorry to hear about your bike bro!

Sorry to hear about your bike bro!

DTM Brian is to blame I tell ya!!!

No seriously though...he did an awesome job tuning my bike and improved my gas mileage at the same time. He's a great guy...who does a great job.

Don't feel bad for the bike...I got an 08 out of the deal, which is hands down a better handling bike.

DTM Brian is to blame I tell ya!!!

No seriously though...he did an awesome job tuning my bike and improved my gas mileage at the same time. He's a great guy...who does a great job.

Don't feel bad for the bike...I got an 08 out of the deal, which is hands down a better handling bike.

I'm just glad you walked away ok!! Thanks for the info on Brian.

Ok, I thought K&N were good filters.

KN are good filters...... but they make less HP than the oem's. Somthing to do with creating too much turbulence in the airbox due to flow characteristics. BMC Race filters are the only ones to truely show a gain but you sacrifice filtering ability, and you'll never notice the .5hp gain. Keep your oem.

KN are good filters...... but they make less HP than the oem's. Somthing to do with creating too much turbulence in the airbox due to flow characteristics. BMC Race filters are the only ones to truely show a gain but you sacrifice filtering ability, and you'll never notice the .5hp gain. Keep your oem.

Youll see more than .5hp with a set of filters

What kind of rifle did you get, please tell!?!

Well the rifle I *TRIED* to buy is a Rem700 5r. Called the seller today to confirm he got my money order and I find out that he's not going to sell it to me because he promised it to a friend 2 years ago and forgot. So, I now get to wait on him to get to the post office so he can pickup the MO and overnight it back to me and find another rifle.

Needless to say I'm not a happy camper. I found another posted for sale for basically the same price, but now I gotta wait on getting my money back (don't like the idea of sending payment again and risk getting screwed again.)

DTM Brian is a good guy. Great rates for OR members. He knows his stuff and takes his time tuning your bike, not just throwing a pre set tune for your particular bike. We did some tuning and grabbed some Don Gino's pizza. mmm that was good $5 large pizza. I was pleased with my bike after the tune. Deff a lot smoother and more broad powerband