New to Ohio Riders - From NE Ohio

sv_Jerry

The SV1000S was great, but I traded it for the Honda. After riding it for 4 years I wanted something sportier.

Here it is just before I traded it.

4556374154_494d524a8e_b.jpg

dayyyumm that is one sexy looking bike!

Ahhh, I almost bought that bike. I wish you would've posted it up online before selling it to Honda of Avon. ;)

That's where I saw it anyway. Thought the color scheme was definitely unique.

I did post it on the SV Rider (http://forum.svrider.com) forum for a few months in the marketplace. No serious buyers.

Yea, it turned out great. It had Leo Vice SBK exhaust, GSXR suspension and timing retard eliminator. I bought the lower fairings on eBay for next to nothing but had to do some reair work to the left side fairing.

After 4 years I realized I was trying to turn it into a superbike and decided to buy a new one. I went back and forth between a Ducati 848 and the CBR1000. For economic reasons I went with the CBR. Honda of Avon gave me a nice deal on the CBR. Too bad they are out of business now.

The SV1000S was great, but I traded it for the Honda. After riding it for 4 years I wanted something sportier.

Here it is just before I traded it.

4556374154_494d524a8e_b.jpg

that is the most beautiful SV i have ever seen.