Anyone wanna ride tomorrow?

bertman85

I'd absolutely love to ride. Sigh, but I can't, I'm on call this week :mad:, and trust me its not worth

the trouble to try and ride anyway, sure as shit I'd get geared up and get a mile down the fricken

road and the pager would go off.

I'd absolutely love to ride. Sigh' date=' but I can't, I'm on call this week :mad:, and trust me its not worth

the trouble to try and ride anyway, sure as shit I'd get geared up and get a mile down the fricken

road and the pager would go off.[/quote']

Pager? :dunno: Did you hear a pager? :dunno: I didn't hear a pager....:dunno:

Pager? :dunno: Did you hear a pager? :dunno: I didn't hear a pager....:dunno:

If I don't answer the page, they call my cell, if I don't answer my cell they call my house, if I don't answer at home

the next call they make is to my boss, then I'm screwed :(. I just stay home when it's "my week", it's easier.

If I don't answer the page' date=' they call my cell, if I don't answer my cell they call my house, if I don't answer at home

the next call they make is to my boss, then I'm screwed :(. I just stay home when it's "my week", it's easier.[/quote']

Yeah. Im a nurse, so i know all about being on call!!!!!!!!! been on for 8 straight and have tommorow and wed off so if it is dry, im spinnin the tires on the bike.

Yeah. Im a nurse, so i know all about being on call!!!!!!!!! been on for 8 straight and have tommorow and wed off so if it is dry, im spinnin the tires on the bike.

Yeah and its funny how shit doesn't break until AFTER 5pm,

right about the time you hang your keys up by the door as you get home. :nono:

Yeah and its funny how shit doesn't break until AFTER 5pm' date='

right about the time you hang your keys up by the door as you get home. :nono:[/quote']

i know, or how people all the sudden come down with the saturday and sunday 48 hour flu...lol