Do you bring you lunch to work?

DGTL GRL

Do you bring your lunch to work?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you bring your lunch to work?

• Yep!
    • Nope!
    • Other -

Sitting here at work eating my lunch like someone is going to take it away from me because I have to try and eat it all before someone comes up and asks me about something.

Your Options:

• Yes - I do. Feel free to elaborate.
  • No- I either starve myself to death or eat somewhere. Elaborate if need be.
  • Other - add your own charming comment

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bad about packing my lunch. I need to start doing it more. The only time Im religious about it is when Im dieting. I saves tons of monies packing. Maybe if I got a sweet power rangers lunch box it would give me motivation to pack

Sitting here at work eating my lunch like someone is going to take it away from me because I have to try and eat it all before someone comes up and asks me about something.

Your Options:

• Yes - I do. Feel free to elaborate.
  • No- I either starve myself to death or eat somewhere. Elaborate if need be.
  • Other - add your own charming comment

I take my lunch to work & eat it there too

I am bad about packing my lunch. I need to start doing it more. The only time Im religious about it is when Im dieting. I saves tons of monies packing. Maybe if I got a sweet power rangers lunch box it would give me motivation to pack

are you talking bad about a power ranger lunch box cuz i rock 1 every day :bigfinger: lol

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Power-Rangers-Lunch-Bag/dp/B000HCXJEU

Only three left, so hurry!

I get free lunch at the University so I'm good during the school year, it's the summer that I'm screwed, which reminds me, this is the last week for free lunch! F! I just go home and then eat out once a week at that time.

Like how I disturbed your tonsils with my member - disturbing? Or, odd - disturbing? :D

I dont know how to answer this question without making it sound like it actually happened, so i'll just leave it with 'disturbing'

:p