P.E.T.A. Crossed the Line

C-bus

they've been doing this shit for years

We need to convince PETA that those baptist loons always harassing the Patriot Guard, are abusing animals in their church..... And let the two of 'em go at it!! :cool:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am going to the PETA headquarters in blackface and pretend to be an African who's family has been trampled by elephants trampling villages on the Sahara. And God help the stupid bitch that shows up at my kids' school in costume and starts nuzzling up to them to push her political agenda. Those bandages won't have fake blood on them at the end of the day.

I like my P.E.T.A better

People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

so true

Maybe we can go to the school and show the kids the other side by serving say deer burgers :D

(with permits and permission of course, because that is how my PETA rolls)

that a winner

I like my P.E.T.A better

People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

Maybe we can go to the school and show the kids the other side by serving say deer burgers :D

(with permits and permission of course, because that is how my PETA rolls)

or we could buy a bunch of tickets and hand them out to kids for free to show how worthless PETA's antics are.

watch the Penn & Teller BULLSHIT! episode on PETA. they kill more animals than the city-funded animal shelters they protest. also they're retards.

probably true.

Per PETA's web site:

"Rather than euthanizing dogs and cats, couldn’t we just build more animal shelters?”

Shelters do not provide a solution to the problem of companion animal homelessness because dogs and cats need more than food, water, and shelter from the elements. They need and deserve loving care, regular human companionship, respect for their individuality, and the opportunity to play and run. As difficult as it may be for us to accept, euthanasia (carried out by veterinarians or trained shelter professionals via intravenous injection of sodium pentobarbital) is often the most compassionate and dignified way for unwanted animals to leave this uncaring world. (end quote)

http://www.peta.org/about/faq-comp.asp

browsing the web site, I actually agree with more of their views than I would have thought.

PETA is pro "animal rights." the short version is, "animals are not for humans to use or exploit." For anything. not clothing, not food, and definitely not entertainment like zoos and the circus.

Clearly I enjoy the eating of delicious animals, and I wear clothing products made from animals, but I understand why they object to captive wild animals.

PETA also distinguishes between "animal rights" advocates, and "animal welfare" advocates. I would consider myself the latter. Basically, human benefit outweighs animal rights, but if you're going to keep an animal captive, or kill it for food, do so in a respectful and compassionate way (i.e. good living conditions).

http://www.peta.org/about/faq.asp

So their agenda isn't all wacko.

but scaring kids to push that agenda is a dirty play.

watch "food inc."

I'm all for eating meat, but 'factory' farms are not only cruel to animals, but pretty gross...

But it drives down the cost of food, so people turn a blind eye.

I watched that movie in the theater last year. My girlfriend STILL won't eat meat.

PETA is ridiculous. I have a few friends who are Vegan, yet refuse to associate with PETA because of how they go about campaigning. I went to see PETA's Sr. Researcher give a speech at ASU about a month ago on animal testing/dissection at the school and basically what I picked up from the whole speech is that PETA refuses to accept that people with other view points have rights too. They will do anything to get their point across, yet will not acknowledge anyone elses rights who don't agree, even when respectful about it.

That's because yours is that imitation stuff. Not the real thing.

lulz

...what I picked up from the whole speech is that PETA refuses to accept that people with other view points have rights too. They will do anything to get their point across, yet will not acknowledge anyone elses rights who don't agree, even when respectful about it.

I can't think of ANY other organized group of people who share similar beliefs on a particular topic that would do something like that. You just have to ask yourselves, WWJD?

probably true.

Per PETA's web site:

"Rather than euthanizing dogs and cats, couldn’t we just build more animal shelters?”

Shelters do not provide a solution to the problem of companion animal homelessness because dogs and cats need more than food, water, and shelter from the elements. They need and deserve loving care, regular human companionship, respect for their individuality, and the opportunity to play and run. As difficult as it may be for us to accept, euthanasia (carried out by veterinarians or trained shelter professionals via intravenous injection of sodium pentobarbital) is often the most compassionate and dignified way for unwanted animals to leave this uncaring world. (end quote)

http://www.peta.org/about/faq-comp.asp

browsing the web site, I actually agree with more of their views than I would have thought.

PETA is pro "animal rights." the short version is, "animals are not for humans to use or exploit." For anything. not clothing, not food, and definitely not entertainment like zoos and the circus.

Clearly I enjoy the eating of delicious animals, and I wear clothing products made from animals, but I understand why they object to captive wild animals.

PETA also distinguishes between "animal rights" advocates, and "animal welfare" advocates. I would consider myself the latter. Basically, human benefit outweighs animal rights, but if you're going to keep an animal captive, or kill it for food, do so in a respectful and compassionate way (i.e. good living conditions).

http://www.peta.org/about/faq.asp

So their agenda isn't all wacko.

but scaring kids to push that agenda is a dirty play.

They try to beat the feeling of compassion into people. That does not work. If you want someone to be compassionate, you have to show them compassion.. I guess I need to work on this myself, when it comes to dealing with the kids.....