P.E.T.A. Crossed the Line

C-bus

A douche bag dressed as an injured elephant showed up outside of my daughter's school today to pass out comic books showing the cruel treatment of circus elephants. They were from P.E.T.A, they were not supervised, nor invited to be on the school grounds. These fuckers crossed the line today. We had a stranger, with a mask on, dressed in a child-enticing costume, passing out child-enticing comic books to push their twisted agenda. I really wish I had been there.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/04/27/peta-circus-protest-outside-elementary-school.html

I accidentally posted in Rantings and Ravings as well.... rookie mistake.

Edited by C-bus
I f'd up the link too

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they've been doing this shit for years

Throwing paint on some politician is one thing, but messing with kids is quite another. I'm a card-carrying, CCW-holding, red-blooded member of the NRA, but I don't want some stranger showing up (unannounced and unsanctioned) at my kid's school dressed from head to toe as Eddie Eagle passing out stuff either.

Aww, the poor elephants.

I know there may be a hint of sarcasm in there, but I honestly don't take my kids to the circus. I have rules for the treatment of animals in my house... 1) treat with kindness, respect, and dignity and 2) You kill it, you eat it.

I know there may be a hint of sarcasm in there, but I honestly don't take my kids to the circus. I have rules for the treatment of animals in my house... 1) treat with kindness, respect, and dignity and 2) You kill it, you eat it.

How is dog best prepared? :lol:

I like my P.E.T.A better

People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

Maybe we can go to the school and show the kids the other side by serving say deer burgers :D

(with permits and permission of course, because that is how my PETA rolls)

Edited by Sapphy
typo

I like my P.E.T.A better

People

Eating

Tasty

Animals

Maybe we can go to the school and show the kids the other side my serving say deer burgers :D

(with permits and permission of course, because that is how my PETA rolls)

I'm sure my 9 year-old daughter would have been happy to show them how to cleanly gut said elephant without the slightest hint of fecal contamination.

Thats ridiculous. Someone should have kicked that elephant in the nuts.

the elephant -- Holly Petersen, a 21-year-old PETA intern from New Zealand -- travel to cities ahead of the Ringling Bros. circus, which is to be at Nationwide Arena on May 13-16.

Not been confirmed, but I'm thinking Holly Petersen has no nuts to be kicked in. I think PETA is on the same playing field as Westboro Baptist Church, but somehow, I don't think a 21 year old girl and another woman is anything to get too worked up over.

the elephant -- Holly Petersen, a 21-year-old PETA intern from New Zealand -- travel to cities ahead of the Ringling Bros. circus, which is to be at Nationwide Arena on May 13-16.

Not been confirmed, but I'm thinking Holly Petersen has no nuts to be kicked in. I think PETA is on the same playing field as Westboro Baptist Church, but somehow, I don't think a 21 year old girl and another woman is anything to get too worked up over.

Any stranger in a mask touching my child is worth getting worked over.

CuntPunt_1.jpg