Need a zipper sewn into my jacket, can anyone here do that?

Harb67

I need some tailoring done to my jacket. The jacket/pants I have are both the same brand and really belong together as a 2-piece suit, but for some stupid reason Joe Rocket didn't bother to sew a 360-degree zipper into the jacket to zip to the 360-degree zipper that came on the pants. So I need a zipper sewn onto my jacket.

Attached are pics of what I have to work with:

DSC01160.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Harbinger67/DSC01161.jpg (<--much bigger pic, slightly different view)

As you can see, I've got the part of the zipper I need sewn in, I just need someone with the material and skills to make this happen. If anyone knows of a person or business that can do this and do it well, please let me know. The closer to Columbus the better, but I can get these things wherever they need to be in order to get this done.

Alteration Station, 8497 Sancus Blvd.

They did mine, only charged me $8. They've also repaired quite a few things on my jackets, bags, etc. They do excellent work. There's also a shoe-repair place in Newark I've used, they're good too...but probably out of your way.

I could do it for you but for the cost of shipping it to me you could take it to almost any dry cleaner, shoe repair, or alteration shop and have them sew it for you. Were talking about 1.3 -1.6 mm leather here, not horse saddles so most sewing machines can easily punch right through it.

Alteration Station, 8497 Sancus Blvd.

They did mine, only charged me $8. They've also repaired quite a few things on my jackets, bags, etc. They do excellent work. There's also a shoe-repair place in Newark I've used, they're good too...but probably out of your way.

I checked out their website and I think I'll stop by and see what they can do. I'm hoping I can spend a little extra cash and have them attatch the new zipper in roughly the same way that the smaller one is. This isn't a project I want to skimp on :)

Thanks!