Want to surf the web on your work PC w/o getting caught?

ShankroidBeast

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh good frigging lord. the only reason i made this thread in the first place was for people in a CORPORATE environment (on a REAL network with more than 1,000 users annd more servers tan you can shake a stick at) to access ohio-riders or any other website without getting hits from your proxy (or your boss knowing every website you go to)

see if i ever try to help again.

And as several of us have chimed in, your suggestions won't work on most corporate networks that are even semi-well sorted out.

BTW, thanks for the PM with the semi-veiled threat. Classy :thefinger:

What ever happened with your toll thing? Did I miss a post?

Hmmm, I guess I dropped the ball on that. I did say they were going to pay but I never said they actually did pay. Got the check last week. Had to send them pictures, copies of estimates/invoices and sign a form that said I wasn't going to sue them some more over this. All fair things for them to ask for, but as soon as I got all that to them they cut me a check for just over 800 bucks. I just hope they find and fix the problem. I can tell you driving through them now makes my stomach churn......

i typically save this for serious infractions, but since you started doing the ever popular "you'd never say that shit to my face, brah!" dance and went to the next step of PM'd threats:

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=8614

oh good frigging lord. the only reason i made this thread in the first place was for people in a CORPORATE environment (on a REAL network with more than 1,000 users annd more servers tan you can shake a stick at) to access ohio-riders or any other website without getting hits from your proxy (or your boss knowing every website you go to)

see if i ever try to help again.

I'm still waiting for the pictures of your Tai hooker

The rest of this shit is just jibberish

And as several of us have chimed in, your suggestions won't work on most corporate networks that are even semi-well sorted out.

Quit bein' a tease & post that shit publicly

Instigators are waiting at the ready.....

Walther_GSP and Tonik are 100% correct.....nuff said.

PS If I were an admin on your network, I would sniff your RDP session as additional evidence against you. There is most likely something in your corporate security policy prohibiting you from connecting from inside the corp network to external "insecure" systems using corp assets. So the fact that you even initiated an RDP session to a machine outside the network is grounds for disciplinary action..

Oh.. Not to mention that 99% of the people with RDP enabled on their home PC do it because they think its cool and dont take into consideration how much of a security risk it is and that its fairly easy to exploit depending on the patch levels.

Edited by flounder

wat?!

wat happened?!

my gangbang radar went off.

oh, OP, i'll be needing that HF report from you before we file the 2nd quarter SVJ Filing with the state (Sore Vajayjay). k thx bai

I've been doing my thing for years now and never been caught. Guess all the networks I've been on or hacked was just blind luck :D

Tell you what asswipe. Want to put my skills to the test?

Just give me your public IP

Edited by ShankroidBeast

I've been doing my thing for years now and never been caught. Guess all the networks I've been on or hacked was just blind luck :D

127.0.0.1 :rolleyes:

I want in on this, whats your IP?