1996 Ford F 150 4x4 Runs and Drives 1400$

NightRider

Well, on paper, it looks like a dumb trade, but in reality... '03 Lexus ES300. Here's why I'm thinking... I've not driven it in a couple of weeks. I still have full coverage insurance on it, it takes premium gas, it's got some, um, problems that have developed recently, namely, the transmission is REALLY slippy when it shifts, the rest of the time, it hunts around, and will randomly shift at inopportune times. When that happens, I'm done. I'm not putting the money into it. Beyond the transmission, it's a nice damn car. Leather has no cuts or tears, HID lights, it's loaded. Clean, clean, clean. No rust, like 2 small dings, clean interior, even still smells good after almost 8 years of life. Serviced at Lexus dealer since it was new. Engine is freaking perfect. No leaks, no issues whatsoever.

A 7 year old Lexus with tranny probs already?? :???:

Bump. I'll take 1200$ for it. Can't go a dollar less, so i have enough for the next bike. If your serious you want it, and live no more than an hour and 30 min away. I could drive it to you.

1200$ for a 125,000 mile 4x4 truck! Come on. :D

tempting... but 5 things already need fixed or replaced that you mentioned and that adds up on top of the $1200

photobucket page not found btw

Here's a new link with more pics. The only thing that REALLY needs fixed RIGHT now, may be the hood. That's it. Drive it home. Even in the worst of conditions the truck's worth 300$ more.

These engines are usually ragged to hell with tons of miles. This one's pretty low. I think my price is fair.

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx97/SKtrades/

Here's a new link with more pics. The only thing that REALLY needs fixed RIGHT now, may be the hood. That's it. Drive it home. Even in the worst of conditions the truck's worth 300$ more.

These engines are usually ragged to hell with tons of miles. This one's pretty low. I think my price is fair.

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx97/SKtrades/

the actual hood needs fixed or the latch? hinges? the windshield would need replaced. exhaust and o2 sensor need fixed quick. radio, dunno. does it have the harness and everything so someone could slap one in there?

the actual hood needs fixed or the latch? hinges? the windshield would need replaced. exhaust and o2 sensor need fixed quick. radio, dunno. does it have the harness and everything so someone could slap one in there?

The hood needs an actual latch. I guess it broke, and the previous owner removed it.

The windshield. Hmmm...it's not like the entire thing is cracked...or really distorts your vision. Unless you have glaucoma...you should be able to see out of it more than fine.

02 sensor. Think about this, they were not implemented into automobiles until 1970's. Your 50-60's, early 70's hotrod's didn't need them. The truck runs without any issues. The part is there for the exhaust.

No. No harness. However, if someone from HERE shows up with 1200$ i'll throw in a brand new (never opened) JVC cd player. With the harness, etc to install it. :D

Because i want it gone, and want a bike asap. I'll take 1000$. This is absolutely as low as i can go. Like i've said. It runs great. The only thing that really needs fixed, right now would be the hood. Just needs a latch. I actually found the latch in the bed today. Maybe you can fix it, and put it back on? Who knows.

1000$. If you can get me the money by today or tomorrow. And your no more than an hour away, i'll deliver it.

Clear title. 740-974-9782.

Shawn.

I'll give you 500 and a BigMac at the MCD of your choice.
$501 and I'll buy ya the whole extra value meal of your choice. If you're gonna bitch about it, I'll throw in two apple pies. :)

You fuckers want me on a moped don't you? :lol:

Todd. Will you give me 1000$ if i get the big wheel out?

You fuckers want me on a moped don't you? :lol:

Todd. Will you give me 1000$ if i get the big wheel out?

Seems I read somewhere one time that it's not WHAT you ride, just THAT you ride. I had a moped before, too. I screwed around with it, and got it to the point that it would go 30 miles an hour. Blistering speeds, to be sure.

It was a Honda, too. lol.

1981 PA50ii.

Interested. Anything rusted out underneath? I might have some time this week to come look at it. How loud is it? Could I drive it home? Have you tested the 4x4?

Not that i know. It's only really loud if you hammer it. I've had people follow me and tell me it's not that loud, unless your in it.

Yes, you can drive it home. The previous owner, before the trade put in 4x4 and used it to drive up a hill.