Need a girl for Kickball Tonight

Big Chief201

I promise I'll keep the sexual harassment to a bare minimum, just the basics like "you're up to bat, sugar tits!"

Seriously all, it's a lot of fun. Those blessed with boobs should surely participate. Moobs are not invited.

What about DiamoGirl?

Swing'R's wife Melissa. She is on a kickball league.

If it would have been a different night and time she would have probably

played but she doesn't get home from work til around 6 and I think we have some plans this evening.

She plays on the "GoKickBall" league, her games are Saturday afternoons.

roflmao.gif

Kickball leagues.... I LOVE IT!! Wish we had somethin' like that up here

Start one. The guys from GoKickBall are making a killing. $50 membership fee per player per season.

Start one. The guys from GoKickBall are making a killing. $50 membership fee per player per season.

That's awwwesome.... Like $500+ per team they're makin'

To organize a freakin' kids' game

That would be fun, but I don't get home till after 6 and it would take me at least an hour to change and get all they way back down to the short north. If I knew before I could have packed and showed up straight from the office.

That's awwwesome.... Like $500+ per team they're makin'

To organize a freakin' kids' game

The numbers are much bigger than that! Lets do some quick and inaccurate math....

Lets assume each team has 15 players, and there are 12 teams in the leauge. Granted these are just examples...

- 15 players = $750 per team

- 12 teams = $9,000

- 12 teams X three seasons of play (spring, summer, fall) = $27,000

And whats they're operating cost? Paying the umpires, a website, park reservations? Pretty sure the tshirt costs are covered by the sponsors, yeah they have sponsers too!

Remember, those figures are guesses, Melissa's team has over 20 players and I'm not sure how many teams are in the league.

Big $$$

how long do your games last... and will you make fun of me if i kick towards the ball, miss the ball, and land on my back? :)

About 1.5 hours, give or take. I will brutally destroy anyone who even so much as snickers.

mmmmmm, snickers...